Friday, July 16, 2010

Rush: Milwaukee 2010 (Ex- Aud) FLAC

sorry for the delay in posting this one ;)
Rush 2010-07-03 Milwaukee front cover
Summerfest Milwaukee
Marcus Amphitheatre
Milwaukee, WI

Recorded, Mastered, Artwork, Photography & Produced by: DigitalMan Productions
Catalogue: DMP-21
Recording: Audience Digital Master - 24 bit 88.2 KHz > bit reduced & downsampled to 16 bit 44.1 KHz for CD
Source: Microtrack II 24/96 > SP-Microtrack Mic Power > SP-CMC-8 (AT943)
Transfer: Microtrack II 24/96 > USB > PC > Cool Edit Pro v2 > Flac level 8 align on sector boundaries> You
Media: 2 CDRs
Release Date: 7/10/2010

CD1
1. The Spirit of Radio
2. Time Stand Still
3. Presto
4. Stick It Out
5. Workin' Them Angels
6. Leave That Thing Alone
7. Faithless
8. BU2B
9. Freewill
10.Marathon
11.Subdivisions
12.Tom Sawyer
13.Red Barchetta
14.YYZ

CD2
1. Limelight
2. THe Camera Eye
3. Witch Hunt
4. Vital Signs
5. Caravan
6. Drum Solo
7. Alex Solo
8. Closer To The Heart
9. 2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx
10. Far Cry
11. Crowd
Encores:
12. La Villa Strangiatto
13. Working Man

Taper's notes: Wow, what else can I say, this was an awesome show. The seats were awesome, the crowd was well behaved & the capture was excellent. I decided to cut out all the video because it doesn't make sense unless you see it. It also allowed me to squeeze this show onto 2 CDs.
The beginning of TSOR is cut due to the mic cable coming unplugged & I saw it right away so I plugged it in while checking levels, the only flaw in the show.
Al had some guitar problems in Presto, Vital Signs & La Villa Strangiatto. Al was really pissed off in La Villa Strangiatto when his guitar simply quit working. You could see it in his face. I sure wouldn't want to be his guitar tech that night hehe.
I hope you enjoy the show,
DigitalMan

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7fd6df
or
http://lix.in/-815d8a
http://lix.in/-82e42b
http://lix.in/-846acc
http://lix.in/-85f16d
http://lix.in/-87780e
http://lix.in/-88feaf
http://lix.in/-8a8550
http://lix.in/-8c0bf1
http://lix.in/-8d9292
http://lix.in/-7fd6f3
http://lix.in/-815d94

or
http://kkrmkv.link-protector.com
http://kkrmkk.link-protector.com
http://kkrmkm.link-protector.com
http://kkrmkz.link-protector.com
http://kkrmkn.link-protector.com
http://kkrmkc.link-protector.com
http://kkrmkr.link-protector.com
http://kkrmks.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvs.link-protector.com
http://kkrmkx.link-protector.com
http://kkrmkw.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-877818
or
http://lix.in/-88fec3
http://lix.in/-8a8564
http://lix.in/-8c0c05
http://lix.in/-8d92a6
http://lix.in/-7fd707
http://lix.in/-815da8
http://lix.in/-82e449
http://lix.in/-846aea
http://lix.in/-85f18b
http://lix.in/-87782c
http://lix.in/-88fecd

or
http://kkrmvx.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvw.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvv.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvk.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvm.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvz.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvn.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvc.link-protector.com
http://kkrmvr.link-protector.com
http://kkrmwc.link-protector.com
http://kkrmwr.link-protector.com


another gig from my hometown!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tx Dave. Welcome back.

Anyone else having an issue with RS part 3 on this?

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, mate, many thanks! Rapid worked fine for me.

Dumballa said...

Seriously? Ru freaking kidding me?
Thank you so much. Awesome!!
I'm going to the Connecticut show on Monday and if I'm able to acquire these beautiful hand held digital mics, how would you recommend that I place them in order to get a quality recording such as this?

Anonymous said...

this is 16-bit, not 24

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I wish I could attend this concert, but tickets are too expensive nowadays. I guess they have no reason to bring prices down cuz they still fill the stadiums at current prices.