Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can: Edinburgh Festival 1973 (Soundboard) FLAC

the last show of Damo Suzuki
c16
Edinburgh Festival 25th August 1973
Source: mixing desk recording
Quality: A
No signal processing or effects used at all.

TRACKS:
01. Soup (14:28)
02. Bel Air (30:47)

Damo Suzuki - vocals
Holger Czukay - bass
Michael Karoli - guitar
Jaki Liebezeit - drums
Irmin Schmidt - keyboards

This is a wonderful and fascinating recording by Can, being the last show of Damo Suzuki. I recall a version of this was uploaded some years ago to Dime but this is not that version. It's an excellent recording so enjoy.

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8d84d2
http://lix.in/-7fc933
http://lix.in/-814fd4

or
http://kkcsnc.link-protector.com
http://kkcsnr.link-protector.com
http://kkcsns.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-845d20
http://lix.in/-85e3c1
http://lix.in/-876a62

or
http://kkcscx.link-protector.com
http://kkcscw.link-protector.com
http://kkcscv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Iain said...

Nice! Thanks.

zubbid said...

I haven't grabbed any of this Can yet, but I've certainly enjoyed watching it accumulate here. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

YESYES...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this and all of the other Can shows you've shared.

WOZZ said...

Magnificent! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey QualityBootz,

Great to see this on here. I believe this the version I uploaded to Dime some time ago. Keep up the good work, you have some terrific material on your site.

Cheers.
h.