Feb 2, 1979
Capri Theater, Atlanta, GA
FM
OU: I got a new deck recently that really lets me dial in the tape head adjustment. This is a nice upgrade to the previous version I digitized. Great show with Peter in an Irie mood. He recieves an award and says a few words. Crucial roots and culture.
Another Classic From The Dubwise Garage Collection May 2010
Transfer source: my cassette (Azimuth adjustment) to pc from sony Stereo Deck TC-WE475 through SB X-Fi Audio 2400 sound card
Transfer: Sony Stereo Deck TC-WE475 Azimuth adjustment> Jet Audio (>PCM 44,000 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo) > CDWav > Flac Level 8
Intro
400 Years
Stepping Razor,
Pick Myself Up,
African,
Burial,
Soon Come
I'm The Toughest,
Bush Doctor,
Don't Look Back
Get Up Stand Up,
Encore Call
Band Jam Intro Round 2
Legalize It,
Babylon Queendom,
Tosh Recieves Award as Honary Citizen of Atlanta
Downpressor Man
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-817787
or
http://lix.in/-879201
http://lix.in/-8918a2
http://lix.in/-7b5d03
http://lix.in/-7ce3a4
http://lix.in/-7e6a45
http://lix.in/-7ff0e6
or
http://kwmscz.link-protector.com
http://kwmscn.link-protector.com
http://kwmscc.link-protector.com
http://kwmscr.link-protector.com
http://kwmscs.link-protector.com
http://kwmsrx.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8918b6
or
http://lix.in/-82fe3c
http://lix.in/-8484dd
http://lix.in/-860b7e
http://lix.in/-87921f
http://lix.in/-8918c0
http://lix.in/-7b5d21
or
http://kwmsrw.link-protector.com
http://kwmsrv.link-protector.com
http://kwmsrk.link-protector.com
http://kwmsrm.link-protector.com
http://kwmsrz.link-protector.com
http://kwmsrn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
All praise the Mystic Man! In his immortal words: "Legalize It!"
THX so much for this concert greets and good summer
Thanks Dave.
For those who crave accuracy, I found this edit in dubwise's description of the original torrent:
*alert ......... I had messed up the date, it is not the 2nd of Feb. but the 21st of Feb. 1979 ........ I will make new artwork tomorrow ............ SORRY about the mistake ......
OK fixed artwork is here
http://www.dubwisegaragecollection.com/resources/Peter%20Tosh%20Atlanta%202-21-1979%20front.jpg
http://www.dubwisegaragecollection.com/resources/peter%20tosh%20atlanta%202-21-1979%20back.jpg
Post a Comment