Saturday, July 3, 2010

Led Zeppelin: MSG 1975 (VG Aud) FLAC

megaupload links fixed and access expanded
fb_lz21275fb_f
Led Zeppelin
Madison Square Garden
New York, New York
February 12, 1975
Source: AUD Master Cassette > DAT > CD > SHN Converted from SHN to FLAC Using Trader's Little Helper 2/1/06
Details: Sony 152 MC, Sony ECM 33P microphones, Dolby B, Advent chrome C-90 cassettes, center row orchestra six rows behind Soundboard on pole two feet above head level.

Disk 1
1 Intro
2 Rock and Roll
3 Sick Again
4 Over the Hills and Far Away
5 In My Time of Dying
6 The Song Remains the Same
7 The Rain Song
8 Kashmir
9 No Quarter

Disk 2
1 Intro
2 Trampled Underfoot
3 Moby Dick
4 Dazed and Confused
4b San Francisco

Disk 3
1 Intro
2 Stairway to Heaven
3 Whole Lotta Love >
4 Black Dog
5 Intro
6 Heartbreaker >
7 That's Alright Mamma

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-517098
or
http://lix.in/-52f743
http://lix.in/-547de4
http://lix.in/-560485
http://lix.in/-578b26
http://lix.in/-5911c7
http://lix.in/-5a9868
http://lix.in/-5c1f09
http://lix.in/-5da5aa
http://lix.in/-4fea0b
http://lix.in/-5170ac
http://lix.in/-52f74d


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-560499
http://lix.in/-578b3a
http://lix.in/-8393d6
http://lix.in/-5a987c
http://lix.in/-5c1f1d
http://lix.in/-5da5be
http://lix.in/-4fea1f
http://lix.in/-5170c0
http://lix.in/-52f761
http://lix.in/-547e02
http://lix.in/-5604a3

or
http://kkvmzm.link-protector.com
http://kkvmzz.link-protector.com
http://kkvmzn.link-protector.com
http://kkvmzc.link-protector.com
http://kkvmzr.link-protector.com
http://kkvmzs.link-protector.com
http://kkvmnx.link-protector.com
http://kkvmnw.link-protector.com
http://kkvmzw.link-protector.com
http://kkvmzv.link-protector.com
http://kkvmzk.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

A question really. Given Zeps (and Peter Grants's) legendary war on bootleggers, how come there are so many shows out there, and how did this guy get 2 Mics ON POLES !! 2 ft above head level near to the board and not get his head kicked in? Not that I'm complaining....

QualityBootZ said...

good question (maybe some weed offered to blur their eyes)?

I was at a concert last fall and I sat 2 rows behind the soundboard crew (which was about 50' from the stage). I asked them many questions and made friends with them. I told them that I'd like to record the concert on my digital HD camcorder.
They told me that that was illegal. I asked their opinion about my taping just the same. They asked if I was a bootlegger. I asked if by that question they meant would I sell it and responded no.
I was able to record the concert from a tripod centered to stage. The video is awesome but the sound absolutely overloaded the crappy built-in mic.
I am searching for a better audio track of this concert - I am purposely being vague here.
My point is that if you know how to make friends you can record even in the most savage of environments.
Dave

Mega_Bowie_Fan said...

Another great concert, thanks a lot Dave! Lookig forward to listening to this.

FYI, the third Megaupload link points towards the pink Floyd file Pohoutek.part3 instead of what I guess should be lz9750212ience.part03.

Anonymous said...

I had multiple "broken" files from the Megaupload segments (several of the FLAC files would not decompress)...Is this an anomoly or should I try to download it via RapidShare?
Sign Me...Anonymous FLA
PS...MANY MANY thanks for posting this to the BLOG.

Mega_Bowie_Fan said...

hi Dave. Got the missing third part of Rapidshare. All works fine and the quality is very good indeed. Many thanks for sharing this!! :-)

Anonymous said...

There's a soundboard of this same concert floating around, it's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I made a post on 090917 re broken files via megaupload...did the RapidShare upload of all parts...EVERYTHING's great!

MANY MANY THANKS!
Anonymous - FLA

Anonymous said...

JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG, AWESOME! I DOWNLOADED THIS WITH MEGAUPLOAD BUT PART 3 IS Pink Floyd file Pohoutek.part3. IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO EXTRACT WITHOUT PART 3, CAN YOU HELP PLEASE?? mt

Anonymous said...

GOT PART 3 FROM RAPIDSHARE AND IT PLAYS GREAT THANK YOU! markt

Anonymous said...

1975/03/11 Long Beach Californication (SBD)/ Empress Valley by flac Please!

mjk5510 said...

Thanks Dave! Very much appreciated indeed!

Any chance you can give "The St. Valentine's Day Massacre" the same reup treatment??

Either way, thanks for all you do!!!

Joy Division said...

Hello Dave,
Do you have any of the following concerts? They have not turned up yet in lossless format, I think
1971 Dundee
1971 11 24 Manchester
1972 Glasgow
1973 Sheffield
1973 Aberdeen
1973 06 27 MSG
1975 Chicago
Maybe one or the other does not even exist.

Jim said...

Holy crap-this is my re-encoding job