Venue: Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, USA, July 27, 1988
Alt.ver-SBD*
OU: Although I forgot where I grabbed this from... I am convinced that this is NOT famous CD "Art Of Heart"...but sounds EXCELLENT!!!
Disc 1
Someone To Watch Over Me
Sister Moon
Intro/ The Lazarus Heart/ Too Much Information
Englishman In New York
Rock Steady
Straight To My Heart
Tempted
One World
If You Love Somebody Set Them Free
Bring On The Night/ When The World Is Running Down
Disc 2
Lonely House
The Idiot Bastard Son (original by Frank Zappa)
I Don't Wanna Be (performed by Dolette McDonald)
The Promise (performed by Delmar Brown)
Blasphemy (performed by Kenny Kirkland & Branford Marsalis)
They Dance Alone
Consider Me Gone
Disc 3
King Of Pain
Be Still My Beating Heart
Walking In Your Footsteps
Fragil/ Little Wing/ From Me To You
The Secret Marriage
Don't Stand So Close To Me
Mackie Messer/ Mack The Knife
Caro Mio Ben
Ne Me Quitte Pas
Home On The Range
Every Breath You Take
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-83c20c
or
http://lix.in/-8548b7
http://lix.in/-86cf58
http://lix.in/-8855f9
http://lix.in/-89dc9a
http://lix.in/-8b633b
http://lix.in/-8ce9dc
http://lix.in/-7f2e3d
http://lix.in/-80b4de
http://lix.in/-823b7f
http://lix.in/-83c220
http://lix.in/-8548c1
or
http://kkkrkn.link-protector.com
http://kkkrkc.link-protector.com
http://kkkrkr.link-protector.com
http://kkkrks.link-protector.com
http://kkkrmx.link-protector.com
http://kkkrmw.link-protector.com
http://kkkrmv.link-protector.com
http://kkkrmk.link-protector.com
http://kkkrkk.link-protector.com
http://kkkrkm.link-protector.com
http://kkkrkz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-88560d
or
http://lix.in/-89dcb8
http://lix.in/-8b6359
http://lix.in/-8ce9fa
http://lix.in/-7f2e5b
http://lix.in/-80b4fc
http://lix.in/-823b9d
http://lix.in/-83c23e
http://lix.in/-8548df
http://lix.in/-86cf80
http://lix.in/-885621
http://lix.in/-89dcc2
or
http://kkkrmc.link-protector.com
http://kkkrmr.link-protector.com
http://kkkrms.link-protector.com
http://kkkrzx.link-protector.com
http://kkkrzw.link-protector.com
http://kkkrzv.link-protector.com
http://kkkrzk.link-protector.com
http://kkkrzm.link-protector.com
http://kkkrmm.link-protector.com
http://kkkrmz.link-protector.com
http://kkkrmn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
Thank you once again, Dave!
My wife & I attended the Milwaukee Riverside Theater performance of this tour, and it remains a very special memory. Kenny Kirkland & Branford Marsalis really powered this dynamic band.
You constantly surprise & amaze my with your posts.
Sting is one of the greatest artists ever. I love your posts by him and the Police. Keep up the excellent work, my friend.
Beautiful one, thanks!
Best, Dutchy
A super post, mate, much obliged!
Wow... this one has really, REALLY good sound! Great set list too, from a nice time in Sting's career. Very highly recommended... if you like the Police or Sting at all, don't miss this one.
I saw him on this tour at, of all places, Six Flags amusement park in Atlanta... I remember the show so well. I remember the guitar work on "Little Wing" and thinking too that Sting's voice is good on record, but REALLY good live.
I see nobody here performed a sound analysis, is good but LOSSY.
Post a Comment