Title: A Passage Of Time
1994-09-13
Stadio delle Alpi, Torino, Italy
Stereo Soundboard
Label: Digital Reproductions
Audio: Ex+
Lineage - SB - CDR(1) - EAC (Wav) - dBpoweramp - Flac(8)
Disc 1
01. Intro
02. Astronomy Domine
03. Learning To Fly
04. What Do You Want From Me
05. On The Turning Away
06. Take It Back
07. A Great Day For Freedom
08. Sorrow
09. Keep Talking
10. One Of These Days
11. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pt 1-5, 7)
Disc 2
01. Breathe
02. Time
03. High Hopes
04. The Great Gig In The Sky
05. Wish You Were Here
06. Us And Them
07. Money (Cut - Most Of The First Solo Is Missing)
08. Another Brick In The Wall
09. Comfortably Numb
10. Hey You
11. Run Like Hell
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-85ca48
or
http://lix.in/-8443b1
http://lix.in/-85ca52
http://lix.in/-8750f3
http://lix.in/-88d794
http://lix.in/-8a5e35
http://lix.in/-8be4d6
http://lix.in/-8d6b77
http://lix.in/-8ef218
http://lix.in/-813679
or
http://kmmmvm.link-protector.com
http://kmmmvz.link-protector.com
http://kmmmvn.link-protector.com
http://kmmmvc.link-protector.com
http://kmmmvr.link-protector.com
http://kmmmvs.link-protector.com
http://kmmmkx.link-protector.com
http://kmmmkw.link-protector.com
http://kmmmkv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-85ca34
or
http://lix.in/-84439d
http://lix.in/-85ca3e
http://lix.in/-8750df
http://lix.in/-88d780
http://lix.in/-8a5e21
http://lix.in/-8be4c2
http://lix.in/-8d6b63
http://lix.in/-8ef204
http://lix.in/-813665
or
http://kmmmwk.link-protector.com
http://kmmmwm.link-protector.com
http://kmmmwz.link-protector.com
http://kmmmwn.link-protector.com
http://kmmmwc.link-protector.com
http://kmmmwr.link-protector.com
http://kmmmws.link-protector.com
http://kmmmvx.link-protector.com
http://kmmmvw.link-protector.com
A big day and we'll end tomorrow with 3 posts including one that I know will get a lot of action on it.
16 comments:
Hi Dave,
Thakns so much for this great upload! I've been on the lookout for this one and so i'm really looking forward to hearing it.
Get this one folks as it's the ONLY full soundboard of this tour.
JJ__
I posted it with you in mind JJ_
I do my part, you do yours...it's a great system :)
listening to this now and pretty damn impressed...up to disc 2 track 4 "The Great Gig In The Sky".
Very cool, thanks for taking the time.
and as far as the google ads, some are actually pretty cool...like this cool Pink Floyd Live @ St. Tropez in 70 DVD I found through the google ads and it's only $112.99! What a deal! ;-)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HFJX3I/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
re: my last post...i didnt mean i was impressed up till disc 2 track 4...i just meant thats what I was currently listening to...now at disc 2 track 7 and still damn impressed :)
I was there!!! Thank you very much Dave for this SBD I've been searching of for along along time.
Keep up with the good work and continue to rock the net.
Greetings from Italia...
ER
Thanks Dave. I am looking for the other one of the same date entitled "A Night In Italy" just in case you could UL it. Thanks friend.
dsotm ;-)
Wow! Thank you!
Great post!
Thank you.
Great show. Thank you VERY VERY much.
thanks again, jjp
Thanks - my favorite 94 Floyd.
bg
Excellent share - many thanks, matey!
Thanks for the upgrade!!
Charlie
Thank you sooo much for sharing this and all the other excellent sounding soundboard - recordings.
Greetings from another mid-fourtyer and - LINN Highend owner...
oh my gosh, the sound on this is unfreakin'believable... I'm not even a huge Floyd fan (though I do own all their stuff on vinyl), but this is rockin' my world -- thanks Dave!!
VG show, SBD A (Exc+), thanks Dave!
Post a Comment