Thursday, July 29, 2010

Coldplay: Kinross 2003 (FM) FLAC

2002-10-11_coldplay_artwork
T In The Park Festival
Kinross, Scotland
07/13/2003 (13th of july)

Source: Digital Broadcast
Lineage: Digital Radio (BBC Radio1 @ 192kbps) > VHS > Stand-Alone CDR Burner > CD > Wav > Flac Level 8

XX. Politik
01. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
XX. A Rush Of Blood To The Head
XX. Daylight
02. Trouble
XX. One I Love
XX. Don't Panic
03. Everything's Not Lost
XX. Songbird
04. Moses
05. Yellow
06. The Scientist
07. What A Wonderful World
-------------------------------
08. Clocks
09. In My Place
XX. Amsterdam
-------------------------------
10. Lips Like Sugar (With Ian McCulloch)
XX. Life is For Living

Incomplete show, complete broadcast.
XX marks the songs not included in the broadcast.

OU: I receive Radio1 via digital satelite. I do not have terrestrial FM (living in France) so I have no way of capturing the original FM stream,hence my recording coming out as flacs.

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8740bd
or
http://lix.in/-8d5b41
http://lix.in/-8ee1e2
http://lix.in/-812643
http://lix.in/-82ace4

or
http://kmmvss.link-protector.com
http://kmmkxx.link-protector.com
http://kmmkxw.link-protector.com
http://kmmkxv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8740c7
or
http://lix.in/-8d5b4b
http://lix.in/-8ee1ec
http://lix.in/-81264d
http://lix.in/-82acee

or
http://kmmkxk.link-protector.com
http://kmmkxm.link-protector.com
http://kmmkxz.link-protector.com
http://kmmkxn.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

QualityBootZ said...

same person?

Anonymous said...

"Coldplay sucks."

Wow, thanks for that valuable comment. Why bother posting?

Anonymous said...

No, not the same person in the first two comments. Only the second is from me.

Anonymous said...

Actually, this is a great show, the crowd is totally into it, and One I Love "ROCKS". Coldplay should do that more often..it works.

Anonymous said...

I bother posting because Cold Play is so lame that it bothers me. Their music is generic crap. It is more proof that the world lives in mediocrity.