Heart Live "Second Ending" NTSC DVD UPGRADE w/bonuses
Has menu.
Second Ending
KWSU Studio, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 1976
Excellent Quality
01. Instrumental
02. Heartless
03. White Lightning & Wine
04. Dreamboat Annie
05. Silver Wheels
06. Crazy On You
07. Sing Child
08. Soul Of The Sea
09. Devil Delight
10. Magic Man
In addition, this includes some nice bonus material:
1) Midnight Special March 4, 1977 & November 10, 1978 (20:56)
Midnight Special March 4, 1977 (from VH1 rebroadcast)
Magic Man
Dreamboat Annie
Crazy On You
Midnight Special November 10, 1978 (from VH1 rebroadcast)
dressing room jam/makeup application
Crazy On You
Beat Club 1976 & 1977 (7:10)
Beat Club 1976 (M-Bros. broadcast)
Magic Man
Beat Club 1977 (M-Bros. broadcast)
Barracuda
rapidshare.com: Please note that even though I uploaded these files to rapidshare, the particular account that I placed these on was hacked. I cannot vouch that all of these files remain on line. If they are then someone other than me is earning the points. Therefore I prefer that you use the megaupload links.
http://lix.in/-3079cc
http://lix.in/-22be2d
http://lix.in/-2444ce
http://lix.in/-25cb6f
http://lix.in/-275210
http://lix.in/-28d8b1
http://lix.in/-2a5f52
http://lix.in/-2be5f3
http://lix.in/-2d6c94
http://lix.in/-2ef335
http://lix.in/-3079d6
http://lix.in/-22be37
http://lix.in/-2444d8
http://lix.in/-25cb79
http://lix.in/-27521a
http://lix.in/-28d8bb
http://lix.in/-2a5f5c
http://lix.in/-2be5fd
http://lix.in/-2d6c9e
http://lix.in/-2ef33f
http://lix.in/-3079e0
http://lix.in/-22be41
http://lix.in/-2444e2
http://lix.in/-25cb83
http://lix.in/-275224
http://lix.in/-28d8c5
http://lix.in/-2a5f66
http://lix.in/-2be607
***DOWNLOAD FRIENDLY LINK LIST*** megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7f56fd
or
http://kwszsw.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
13 comments:
Cool... do you have just the audio too? Thanks for all you do and happy 4th Dave!!!
Thanks Dave. Appreciate the heads up re RS and that the files might not be bueno. Also, echo Cameron's question...does anyone have this rip'd in audio?
Really appreciate all you do on this blogspot! Can't say that enough.
Hope you're having a very enjoyable Fourth of July!
Fla-Anonymous
Dave,
The Part 11.rar file (MU) came out as being corrupt in the conversion.
Has anyone else experienced that?
Fla-Anonymous
I have the same problem. Part11 is corrupted.
Ricardo, Brazil
thanks , RS worked fine
loki
What are you, some sort of communist?? Where's your Happy Independence Day greeting for all us Americans???? LOL, just kidding (sort of)
Excellent, love Heart. Happy Independence Day - I agree though, I'd love to see the audio "freed" from the dvd as well..
I keep getting the first file broken!
Hi, great blog. I linked over from an old post on Guitars101. Do you have Pink Floyd: The Man and the Journey June 22,69 up here? The link there was dead
M.U. is getting much better. i haven't extracted the files yet, but so far only 1 dl has stalled & I'm almost done. Much better then their past performance.
Part 11 is corrupt. Anyone have a work around. Help
hi folks!
well, after downloading from megaupload I had gotten an error message on part 28 :-)
So, I downloaded parts 1, 11 & 28 from rapidshare, and it extracts just fine.
Don't ask me....
Yup - there's some sort of corruption in the MU links for me as well! I'm trying to replace with the RS versions right now as per stephsbear's comment to use parts 1, 11, and 28 from RS instead - hope it works!
I had this video on DVD before, but not with these bonus tracks. I'm hoping the quality on the main feature is also an upgrade. Is it? What's the lineage on this? Source? Transfer? Bitrates? How is it an upgrade if this stuff is really unknown?
Sorry - didn't mean to sound ungrateful there. Thanks for this (if it works that is!) it'd just be extra cool to know where this really comes from and how it got here, you know?
Post a Comment