Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pink Floyd: Rotterdam 1971 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

folder
CD Bootleg "Ahoy Mate, It´s 1971" > EAC > FLAC level 8
Shout To The Top - STTP 177/178 Japan Bootleg-CD
Date: 03. Apr. 1971
Location: Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands

OU Comments: Another stellar show, excellent sound. This comes from the 1st generation tape of the great performance in Rotterdam. This is Pink Floyd at their best! It has less hiss than other tapes commonly in circulation. SQ is easily VG+ or EX-. Except where noted below, it includes complete and sometimes rather lengthy tuneups between tracks. I really like this concert since it includes Pictish rants during 'A Saucerful Of Secrets'. The concert itself is also quite long with some interesting jams and gong bashing! This is an essential roio. Any "serious" Pink Floyd collectors should have this.

Disc 1:
1. Astronomy Domine 11:45
2. Careful With That Axe, Eugene 17:09
3. Fat Old Sun 15:55
4. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun 15:58
5. Cymbaline 12:37

Disc 2:
1. Atom Heart Mother 25:34
2. A Saucerful Of Secrets 34:50
3. The Embryo 13:25

Band:
David Gilmour
Rick Wright
Nick Mason
Roger Waters

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8a7146
or
http://lix.in/-87640e
http://lix.in/-88eaaf
http://lix.in/-8a7150
http://lix.in/-8bf7f1
http://lix.in/-8d7e92
http://lix.in/-7fc2f3
http://lix.in/-814994
http://lix.in/-82d035

or
http://kkccnx.link-protector.com
http://kkccnw.link-protector.com
http://kkccnv.link-protector.com
http://kkccnk.link-protector.com
http://kkccnm.link-protector.com
http://kkccnz.link-protector.com
http://kkccnn.link-protector.com
http://kkccnc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-85dd81
or
http://lix.in/-82d049
http://lix.in/-8456ea
http://lix.in/-85dd8b
http://lix.in/-87642c
http://lix.in/-88eacd
http://lix.in/-8a716e
http://lix.in/-8bf80f
http://lix.in/-8d7eb0

or
http://kkccnr.link-protector.com
http://kkccns.link-protector.com
http://kkcccx.link-protector.com
http://kkcccw.link-protector.com
http://kkcccv.link-protector.com
http://kkccck.link-protector.com
http://kkcccm.link-protector.com
http://kkcccz.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks so much! I consider myself a serious Floyd collector, so I'm definitely going to enjoy listening to this.

BTW, how about that news re: David and Roger? Banner days to be a Floydian, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Being a huge Floyd fan since 1975 I was so happy when I discovered your site just a couple of months ago. I never realized there were so many Floyd bootlegs. Thank you so much for sharing them.

QualityBootZ said...

Nice to see them side by side no doubt. It's too bad that it had to be after Richard's death...
There are thousands more Floyd boots (literally thousands).
I have started collecting Floyd boots since the mid seventies and
I have a bunch more to post. Stay close by.

Mr Y said...

Wonder if any tape was rolling on that Dave and Rog gig....and how long it will be before it surfaces.

Anonymous said...

Good post, matey, many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your fantastic work!!
It stands out of all the other bootleg sites! FLACs are always welcome!!!
Chris

moodyxadi said...

thanx from Brazil