Rough Diamonds, Studio Sessions 1987-1991
Quality: A+
all official tracks removed
Hippodrome Studio, London, 9/10/88
7. Tame
Maida Vale Studio 3, London, 16/4/89
11. Into The White
Maida Vale Studio 5, London, 18/8/90
14. Allison
15. Wave Of Mutilation
Maida Vale Studio 3, London, 23/6/91
17. Palace Of The Brine
19. Motorway To Roswell
Master Control Studio, Burbank, 9/91
21. Build High
22. I Can't Forget
Recording Co. Studio, Chicago, 7/90
23. Born In Chicago
Portastudio Demo, Los Angeles, 6/90
24. Velouria
25. Hang On To Your Ego
Blackwing Studio, London, 2/5/88
27. Gigantic
28. River Euphrates
Fort Apache Studio, Boston, 3/87
29. Tame
30. Down To The Well
31. Rock A My Soul
Total length 55.22
CDR > WAV > trader's little helper > FLAC
About half of the tracks are now available on the Pixies at the BBC release, so I have removed those. One, Is She Weird?, is specified as not being from the BBC sessions, but the date is remarkably similar, so I have removed that, just to be on the safe side.
What's left is a nice collection of alternative takes and a couple of cover versions. I've included scans of the cd cover, in case you want to build your own full version using the officially released material.
The Pixies are currently touring and I saw them in London last week. They were incredible - possibly their best show that I've seen since 1989. So, if you can get a ticket, you won't be disappointed.
Oh, and you know all the usual stuff about not selling, etc...
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-895823
http://lix.in/-8adec4
http://lix.in/-8c6565
or
http://kmxrsc.link-protector.com
http://kmxrsr.link-protector.com
http://kmxrss.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-833d9f
http://lix.in/-84c440
http://lix.in/-864ae1
or
http://kmxrsm.link-protector.com
http://kmxrsz.link-protector.com
http://kmxrsn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
1 comment:
A nice companion to Pixies@BBC, which is fabulous - buy it if you haven't already got it. As usual, many thanks.
Post a Comment