Friday, July 23, 2010

Pink Floyd: WallWeed 007 (1980) VG+ Aud (FLAC)

24thFeb1980_F
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, Long Island New York
24th Feb 1980
WALLweed WWRM007

OU: I have no lineage on this I am afraid other than that it came to me as an audio show saying that it was an MoLM release. This show has loads of audience noise all the way through it, and it also sounded a bit harsh at the top end.
My aim was to try and get the the audience noise into the background, I think I have succeded to some extent by converting the sound to stereo.
This has the effect of adding some bottom end and reducing the top end thus taking the audience noise with it.
The sound also changes after some mic knocks during the first part of track 2 CD 1.
I think it has worked out ok.
Enjoy the show.

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-82e647
or
http://lix.in/-8d94ae
http://lix.in/-7fd90f
http://lix.in/-815fb0
http://lix.in/-82e651
http://lix.in/-846cf2
http://lix.in/-85f393

or
http://kkrzwm.link-protector.com
http://kkrzwz.link-protector.com
http://kkrzwn.link-protector.com
http://kkrzwc.link-protector.com
http://kkrzwr.link-protector.com
http://kkrzws.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-82eff7
or
http://lix.in/-8c17bd
http://lix.in/-8d9e5e
http://lix.in/-7fe2bf
http://lix.in/-816960
http://lix.in/-82f001
http://lix.in/-8476a2

or
http://kkrccw.link-protector.com
http://kkrccv.link-protector.com
http://kkrcck.link-protector.com
http://kkrccm.link-protector.com
http://kkrccz.link-protector.com
http://kkrccn.link-protector.com


Posting this as a "make up" for the Saucerful of Mono that I recently posted and later pulled.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Two Wall shows posted on Floyd Friday! Thanks very much. I have my ticket for the Roger Waters concert in Antwerp next year. Really looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Cheers Dave for posting these wall shows.

I look forward to upgrading my 'weeds' for these dates. just to let you know there are probably lots of Floyd obsessives and completists like me (I never used to be!) still scanning every day for any sign of the 13,14 and 15th June 81 and the MoLM issue of 25 feb 80. The 81 shows were available with cones at one time, but there seems little point in requesting a re-up from the good doctor at the moment.

Many thanks as always

Anonymous said...

Anonymous. If you're looking for the 13th, 14th, and 15th of June 81 here's a post to them all.(http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/pink-floyd-1981-the-complete-earls-court-shows-87257.html ). I just checked and all the links for the dates you are looking for are still active. Grab them while you can. Also, here are the links for the 25 Feb 80 show. http://rapidshare.com/files/134497902/WWRM008.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134501278/WWRM008.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134504699/WWRM008.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134507957/WWRM008.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134511405/WWRM008.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134515000/WWRM008.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134518557/WWRM008.part7.rar
Hope this helps!!! From another floyd completist!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the trouble to list these, they are not actually the sources I have been looking for but thank you anyeway. I'm sure these will be very helpful to many but potential downloaders should be aware that the 81 shows are mp3 at 320k and the 25th is from the original Wall Weeds issue. It is these issues that have been restored and remastered producing posts such as this one. The general feeling appears to be that the original 'Weeds' suffer from poor mastering, speed issues etc.

The MoLM for 25th appears to be as mysterious as ever, this link appears to be to a private remaster rather than MoLM, howver if you read the notes it seems that even the original 'poster' is confused as to lineage of this one!
I seem to remember that 25th is included as 1 of 7 'definitive' wall shows series(MoLM). Is this it? Dave can you help or shed any light on any of this?

The complete 81 as mp3 is cracking good for the car stereo anyway!
Sorry to obsess!
Thanks again, I'm off for a strong coffee!

Anonymous said...

Great share, thanks