Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bob Dylan: The Bob Fass Radio Show 1963 (FLAC)

artwork
Radio Unnameable
The Bob Fass radio show broadcast
WBAI-FM, New York, NY March 28, 1963
HEN 093
artwork included
lineage: silver disc>EAC>FlacFrontend>Flac

In late March of 1963, Bob and then girlfriend Susan Rotolo walk into WBAI radio station in New York during the Bob Fass show.
The roughly one-hour recording includes several conversations (with Dylan posing variously as Rory Grossman, Rumple Billy Burp, Elvis Bickel, and Frog Rugster).
Fass plays acetates of several tracks from the unreleased Freewheelin', and other music.
Featuring General Franco, Bob Dylan and Susan Rotolo.

Tracks :
Bob Talk
Spanish Song
Old Soldiers Never Die
General Franco
Madrid
The Crooked Cross
Bob Talk
In My Time Of Dying
Bob Talk
Oxford Town
Corrina Corrina
Bob Talk
I Shall Be Free
Bob Talk
Down The Highway
Bob Talk (As Rory Grossman)
Deli Song (16 Tons)
Bob Hope skit
Bob Talk
Talkin' New York
Bob (As Fraud Rugster) Naked Theater
How Can You Keep On Movin'
Kick In The Pants
Bob (As Rumple Billy Burp) Folk Singer Suits
The Gal That I Love
Bob Hope Skit
Bob Talk (As Elvis Bickel) *
S-A-P-E-D
Bob Talk (with Suze Rotolo) Time Machines
I'll Fly Away
Let Me Be
Damn Redskins
I'm Busted
Hitler Lives
Bye-Bye

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8d7de8
http://lix.in/-7fc249
http://lix.in/-8148ea

or
http://kkccmn.link-protector.com
http://kkccmc.link-protector.com
http://kkccmr.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-82cf95
http://lix.in/-845636
http://lix.in/-85dcd7

or
http://kkccms.link-protector.com
http://kkcczx.link-protector.com
http://kkcczw.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I've had Dylan on Bob Fass radio show from 1/19/66 for a couple decades but never knew this existed. Looking forward to this.
thanks

Zimmy Fan said...

Oh my gosh!! (I almost did a Danny Thomas spit-take with my coffee out of excitement at this. Like the other commenter here, I have a lot of great, great Dylan radio shows from the 60s but had never heard about this. I don't think I've ever heard "Corinna Corinna" except various studio versions, for instance, so this is going to be an outrageous treat. Thanks Dave!

Zimmy Fan said...

OK, I didn't read the description very closely -- the cuts aren't live. But this is a fun listen from way back when Dylan was just a young lad. Fun stuff from a long time ago!

Dan said...

Good luck keeping this show up. I've recieved a couple of e-mail from Bob Fass himself asking me to take down this show when I posted it on my blog. It's a great Dylan show, so I'd grab it now anyone who wants it before Fass sends his lawyers.

lemonflag said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

the good news is these links are still working - at least judging from the megaupload links i downloaded tonight - thank you Dave for the superb project

Anonymous said...

the good news is these links are still working - at least judging from the megaupload links i downloaded tonight - thank you Dave for the superb project