Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brent Mydland: Unreleased Solo Album (1992?) FLAC

Dead's Keyboardist
brent_mydland
Possibly recorded in 1982
Source: Studio Mixes > Cassette Master (Betty's) > DAT > Mastering (Custom Analog & Digital 05-10 ) > WAV
Lineage: WAV > FLAC [7]
Recording Engineer: Betty Cantor
Original Cassette Master > DAT Transfer: Jim Blackwood
Mastering: Jim Blackwood
Mastering assistance: Jamie Waddell

01 Inlay It In Your Heart
02 Tons Of Steel
03 Dreams
04 Maybe You Know
05 Nobody's
06 See The Other Side
07 Long Way To Go
08 Take One

1st time in circulation - sonically restored/mastered - June 12, 2010
Enjoy

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8d93be
http://lix.in/-7fd81f
http://lix.in/-815ec0

or
http://kkrmcs.link-protector.com
http://kkrmrx.link-protector.com
http://kkrmrw.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-846c02
http://lix.in/-85f2a3
http://lix.in/-877944

or
http://kkrmrv.link-protector.com
http://kkrmrk.link-protector.com
http://kkrmrm.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

yotte said...

Wow, Thanks! I had no idea this was out there somewhere - and now I find that somewhere's here! I should have known...

michael92105 said...

This is very cool. Many thanks! My wife and I had the chance to have dinner with Brent backstage in Foxboro, Mass. and found him very generous and tolerant of our adoration. A good memory. Unfortunately he left too soon...

Prefabfan said...

I have the LP Silver, he was a great addition to that band.

Unknown said...

Yesterday was the anniversary of Brent's passing. R.I.P. Brent.

Anonymous said...

A rare gem...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he was a darn core member for sure, just about as core of them as there ever were. All my shows except maybe 1 or 2 towards the end were Brent shows.



I thought how it was pretty funny on that Radio City show they filmed, how Franken was, like, "well, looks like we are going to get introduced by (drily) ~~Brent~~", and then, Brent was, like, "here are these two guys. I don't think they're very funny." That was CLASSIC!

Anonymous said...

Lame