Live at the Roxy Theatre Los Angeles, California
December 1th 1976 --Claim 2 Fame Bootleg-- SBD (?)(!)
Silver Disc--Nero-Wave--flac frontend level 8--you
OU: I hope some of you searching for this boot...it´s not the rarest thing but it is pure dynamite, from the audio (9.75/10) & the performance one of my favourite Lou shows in the mid 70´s. Very Jazzy/Funky stuff.
Don Cherry pushed up the Line up. He´s not listed on the Cover but he´s definitly on Stage,listen in the middle of waiting for my man and you know what i mean. The Same in the middle of "kicks" and sheltered life and and and...
CD
01-Jam -----------------(exciting!)
02-Sweet Jane
03-I believe in love
04-Lisa says
05-Kicks----------------(Best kicking ass,pure dynamite,funcked up Version i´ve ever heard)
06-She´s my best friend
07-Waiting for the man--(amazing!!! The Band & Lou high on top. GREAT GREAT GREAT)
08-Sheltered life
09-You wear it so well
10-Claim to fame
11-Walk on the wild side---(Don Cherry pulls the tears out of your eye´s, believe me!)
Marty Fogel-Sax
Michael Fonfara-Keyboards
Michael Sikorsky-Drums
Bruce Yaw-Bass
Don Cherry-Trumpet
Lou Reed-Gitar,Vocals & Foul Language
enjoy it & cheers
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-83ebda
or
http://lix.in/-7f5801
http://lix.in/-80dea2
http://lix.in/-826543
http://lix.in/-83ebe4
http://lix.in/-857285
http://lix.in/-86f926
or
http://kwsnvc.link-protector.com
http://kwsnvr.link-protector.com
http://kwsnvs.link-protector.com
http://kwsnkx.link-protector.com
http://kwsnkw.link-protector.com
http://kwsnkv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7f580b
or
http://lix.in/-887fd1
http://lix.in/-8a0672
http://lix.in/-7c4ad3
http://lix.in/-7dd174
http://lix.in/-7f5815
http://lix.in/-80deb6
or
http://kwsnkk.link-protector.com
http://kwsnkm.link-protector.com
http://kwsnkz.link-protector.com
http://kwsnkn.link-protector.com
http://kwsnkc.link-protector.com
http://kwsnkr.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
11 comments:
You're right, this is excellent. I love the description of Lou Reeds' involement - guitar, vocals and foul language! Many f...... thanks.
Always love The Lou Reed stuff you post. I am sure I ask this every time you post LR shows but I have been looking for two shows by him for YEARS. Does anyone have any leads on:
"New York City Blues" – Los Angeles CA 1989
St James Theater (not sure of the title of the boot) – NYC 3/23/1989 (believe this show was broadcast on Tokyo radio)
Thanks
Thank you very much indeed.
Brilliant Post! Thanks very much for this one!!
Dave, thanks as always for this, would you please repost Liederhalle Stuttgart 2000 (Ecstasy World Tour), I got a corrupt track 1 when downloading ages ago from RS and according to the message I get now it is no longer available and AFAIK never has been available on MUL.
Thanks again
Graham
Thank you. Excellent post.
Cream Rice
Hi Dave,
thanks for this special gem - I've never heard Lou Reed play in such a jazzy style and I'm overwhelmed. BTW, I'm pretty sure that the original recording is no SBD but a very good (excellent) audience recording as the vocals are too distant to come from a SBD.
CHerrmann57
definitely not aud recording. On the official box set there is a recording of heroin from same concert
Great show, I think it is a SBD and if not maybe an excellent MTX or FM-SBD. Awesome stuff, Dave!
Hello everyone. J have some bootlegs of Lou Reed on my blog that might interest you, thank you again for this great collection.
http://bootblogger-lyoko.blogspot.com/
Top stuff, thanks for posting. Great sound quality, amazing performances. That version of KICKS is incredible!
Post a Comment