Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pink Floyd: Live In Venezia 1989 (Ex. MOB Remaster) FLAC

rs access expanded; mega links added
Pink Floyd - In Venice - front
Exceptional Remastered Bootleg
Venezia, Piazza San Marco, July 15, 1989
The source for this remaster was a superb stereo recording, taped from a German FM radio rebroadcast of the concert in Venezia. Dozens of hours were spent, in order to manually clean every little FM noise (crackles, slight buzz,...) and make this remaster as close as possible to the quality of an official release.
It has to be noted that the German radio rebroadcast cut the second half of Wish You Were Here. The missing portion was patched from a TV broadcast source. The intro and outro (fireworks) of the show were also taken from the TV broadcast, in order to make this recording more complete (the FM source ended rather abruptly after the last chord of Run Like Hell).

CD1:
01. Intro 0:32
02. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Part 1) 2:47
03. Learning To Fly 5:30
04. Yet Another Movie 6:16
05. Round And Around 0:36
06. Sorrow 9:39
07. The Dogs Of War 7:49
08. On The Turning Away 7:38

CD2:
01. Time 5:53
02. The Great Gig In The Sky 4:55
03. Wish You Were Here 4:38
04. Money 9:46
05. Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) 5:34
06. Comfortably Numb 9:44
07. Run Like Hell 9:52

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-88c77c
or
http://lix.in/-82ad02
http://lix.in/-8433a3
http://lix.in/-85ba44
http://lix.in/-8740e5
http://lix.in/-88c786
http://lix.in/-8a4e27

or
http://link-protector.com/283338/
http://link-protector.com/283339/
http://link-protector.com/283340/
http://link-protector.com/283341/
http://link-protector.com/283342/
http://link-protector.com/283343/


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8ee20a
or
http://lix.in/-88c790
http://lix.in/-8a4e31
http://lix.in/-8bd4d2
http://lix.in/-8d5b73
http://lix.in/-8ee214
http://lix.in/-812675

or
http://kmmkwv.link-protector.com
http://kmmkwk.link-protector.com
http://kmmkwm.link-protector.com
http://kmmkwz.link-protector.com
http://kmmkwn.link-protector.com
http://kmmkwc.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I always liked Pink Floyd, but until I started listening to your WONDERFUL posts I didn't realize just how GREAT they truly are live. Thank you a thousand times! :-)

"CLICK THE ADS, PEOPLE!"
Paul Stanley, 2008

CatFelixThe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great PF post, excellent sound as always!

Anonymous said...

i will compare with early version, thank you

Anonymous said...

This show is great! Thank you very much. I love your page. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I am in complete agreement with Catelixthe. I have always loved Pink Floyd. I did not how good they were live before discovering your blog. Awesome! Keep them coming.

May I suggested you to post some Porcupine Tree boots. This band has often been labeled the «new Pink Floyd», especially in the mid 90s.

Anyway, do what you think is best.

Anonymous said...

Indeed very clear audio, sounds like a great show :)

Anonymous said...

The musicianship is great but I just don't care for post Roger Waters Pink Floyd.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this great upgrade.

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for this great show!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I appreciate the upload.

Anonymous said...

I tend to collect PF from 1970 - 1980 so I won't dl this one but thanks for sharing anyway.

biboprof said...

Unfortunately Porcupine Tree do not want their shows being posted, so it's a kind of risky business... They already asked several sites to remove their shows. There is a fabulous performance at the Fillmore, San Francisco, which has been available for a short time last year, but now has become very hard to find...

Thanks for the Floyd,of course !

Anonymous said...

A very nice upgrade for me - thanks, matey!

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted a copy of this concert! The gig was broadcast on BBC2 in the UK on New Years Eve in a year long forgotten. I did have it on video but it's been a long lost treasure. Thank you so much for all this posting and for the many other wonderful gems I've had over the past few months.

Tony in England/Wales

biboprof said...

Great sound and good performance ! But playing only the first two minutes of SHINE ON for time restrictions was a total non sense !

vtron said...

The venue is not Piazza San Marco actually, it was on a big boat stage just opposite San Marco's, that makes the correct location, Bacino San Marco. Love from Venezia.