Chagall Guevara
Greenbelt Festival 1991
Outdoor audience recording > FLAC
01 - Tale O The Twister 3:36
02 - I Need Somebody 3:24
03 - The Rub Of Love 4:13
04 - Escher's World 4:23
05 - Play God 4:29
06 - Still Know Your Number By Heart 5:57
07 - Take Me Back To Love Canal 3:27
08 - Monkey Grinder 7:17
09 - Can't You Feel The Chains 2:59
10 - Violent Blue 4:12
11 - If It All Comes True 4:40
12 - Murder In The Big House 4:37
13 - Love Is A Dead Language 5:37
+++
Steve Taylor
Early Demos - Demos of Clone & Meltdown Songs
Mysterious unknown bootleg source > ? > FLAC
This boot has the exact same tracks as the "12 Songs" boot, however, these are of much higher quality.
Fans of Steve Taylor will recognize snippets of these tracks from the "Shark Sandwich" medley track on his "Now The Truth Can Be Told" boxed set.
01 - I Want To Be A Clone 2:45
02 - Written Guarantee 2:44
03 - Steeplechase 1:46
04 - Hero 3:31
05 - Sin For A Season 3:48
06 - Bad Rap (Who You Tryin' To Kid, Kid?) 3:03
07 - Whatcha Gonna Do When Your Number's Up? 4:20
08 - Guilty By Association 3:24
09 - Bouquet 3:07
10 - Whatever Happened To Sin? 3:05
11 - Jenny 3:52
12 - Lead Me 2:43
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7fc82f
or
http://lix.in/-88eff5
http://lix.in/-8a7696
http://lix.in/-8bfd37
http://lix.in/-8d83d8
http://lix.in/-7fc839
http://lix.in/-814eda
or
http://kkcsvx.link-protector.com
http://kkcsvw.link-protector.com
http://kkcsvv.link-protector.com
http://kkcsvk.link-protector.com
http://kkcsvm.link-protector.com
http://kkcsvz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-82d57b
or
http://lix.in/-8bfd41
http://lix.in/-8d83e2
http://lix.in/-7fc843
http://lix.in/-814ee4
http://lix.in/-82d585
http://lix.in/-845c26
or
http://kkcsvc.link-protector.com
http://kkcsvr.link-protector.com
http://kkcsvs.link-protector.com
http://kkcskx.link-protector.com
http://kkcskw.link-protector.com
http://kkcskv.link-protector.com
There's a small folder with pictures of Can included by mistake.
3 comments:
I was at Greenbelt and saw this show - however I must admit I never enjoyed Chagall Guevara as much as Steve Taylor's solo stuff. With Chagall I thought the arrangements and the sound weren't as varied and inventive, and the clever lyrics were often lost in the mix. Still good to hear it though, and I'm keen to hear the Steve Taylor demos (what a great bonus!)
Thank you for posting this. Live Chagall is a rare treat, though if I were at Greenbelt, I would have slapped the idiot who kept blowing that whistle.
It wasn't me!
Post a Comment