Lineage: Silver CD>Wav Loss Less>Flac level 8
"If You Were A Bluebird"
Earls Court, London 5/19/73 (Ex. Aud.)
Sound Quality: A-
Disc. Total time: 70:55
1. Obscured By The Clouds
2. When You're In
3. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
4. Careful With That Axe Eugene
5. Echoes
6. One Of These Days
OU notes: OK! This is the second rare Pink Floyd concert I'd like to share with all you Floyd fans, Pink Floyd - If You Were A Bluebird, Earls Court, London 5/19/73. This is truly an excellent audience recording, especially for back in '73. Also had obtained many years back. The front and back (jewel case) covers are included. Very nice quality and performance of this rare Pink Floyd concert. You'll also enjoy this great concert (if you don't have it).
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8d9dc8
or
http://lix.in/-85fcad
http://lix.in/-87834e
http://lix.in/-8909ef
http://lix.in/-8a9090
or
http://kkrcwx.link-protector.com
http://kkrcww.link-protector.com
http://kkrcwv.link-protector.com
http://kkrcwk.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-82ef75
or
http://lix.in/-8c1731
http://lix.in/-8d9dd2
http://lix.in/-7fe233
http://lix.in/-8168d4
or
http://kkrcwm.link-protector.com
http://kkrcwz.link-protector.com
http://kkrcwn.link-protector.com
http://kkrcwc.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
Many thanks for all these musical gems, that remind me so many fond memories... Thanks for all the hard work implied in the editing of these bootlegs, in all the historical information provided with them... Your blog is a true treasure island, and I am lucky I found it...
A Pink Floyd fan
(who is also a Bob Dylan, Neil Young, U2, R. Stones fan, and of a few others too ;-)
Thanks Dave for this, i don´t have it.
Nice sound for '73 audience recording.
Keep up the great job, K.
Thanks for the great posts. One thing -I had a problem unpacking the rapidshare version. I get tracks 1 4 6. That's it.
Also a question: Does anyone know why you (okay, I) often can't get a megaupload premium download when lix.in is used? I just can't get it to work. Even if I try copying the megaupload link to another screen (this sometimes works) it still shows as lix.in. Any hints?
Thanks for sharing, Dave!
Nice quality Floyd for the collection. Grateful thanks, matey.
I tried rs and found it ok - (all songs available)...
Probably the best Obscured/When You're in version around. Rick is extremely hot on this one!
Thanks, Dave for all the fantastic PF!
m-f
AUD A- (Exc-), VG set, wish the Dark Side set was here too (the links for this same show with the Dark Side set no longer work). Thanks Dave for everything you do!
Thanx to exist... Hope you/we'll last long enough to transmit !
Post a Comment