Monday, July 19, 2010

The Pixies: Lyon 1989 (Pre-FM) FLAC

by request!
pixies
Le Truc[K]
Lyon-Vénissieux (France)
June 7, 1989

Lineage : preFM master
Master cassette on Nakamichi BX-300E > Adobe Audition (edition & tracking) > Wav > Trader's Little Helper (level 8/SB aligned) > Flac files ...

Setlist:
01 - Bone Machine
02 - Cactus
03 - Caribou
04 - Crackity Jones
05 - Dead
06 - Debaser
07 - I Bleed
08 - Into The White

8 separate tracks
total time: 21' 22"

Taper: For the Pixies show, the Pixies management gave me only 8 songs to record. Impossible to do more, I had the band manager on my back during the whole recording....Tried to negotiate more ... no way ... stop recording .....So the concert is not complete ...

OU Notes: The PIXIES were recorded for ZAP FM at Le Truck (Lyon-Vénissieux) as a preFM recording. I've used a totally independent 24 channel tracks desk + sound effects + ambiance mikes mixed from the Zap studios. The master was made on HiFi video tape recorder and Sony TCD5M cassette tape recorder.
Artwork: no

Line up :
Black Francis : guitars/vocals
Joey Santiago : guitars
Kim Deal : bass/vocals
David Lovering : drums

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8ddec8
http://lix.in/-802329

or
http://kmxzcz.link-protector.com
http://kmxzcn.link-protector.com


megaupload.com:
http://lix.in/-84b70c
http://lix.in/-863dad

or
http://kmxzcr.link-protector.com
http://kmxzcs.link-protector.com


More Pixies to come before month's end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

track 07 is "i bleed".

wassn said...

Hey Dave.
Thanks for the Pixies Post. Can´t wait for the next one.
At the Randy Newman post I also requested some "Snuff" stuff. I can give you a very good official LIVE Compilation 1999-2003 which was a give-away for free via the long gone www.snuff.net., so you can spread it on QualityBoots.
Interested?
Greetings, wassn