Tuesday, July 20, 2010

J Geils Band: Orlando 1972 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

by request
Front
Orlando, Florida, Orlando Sports Arena
Dec 16th 1972
Cassette Master -> Untracked Aiff File -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01 - Crowd > Intro
02 - (Ain't Nothin' But A) Houseparty
03 - Gonna Find Me A New Love
04 - Homework
05 - Pack Fair And Square
06 - First I Look At The Purse
07 - Whammer Jammer
08 - Cruisin For A Love
09 - Serves You Right To Suffer
10 - Looking For A Love
11 - Unknown Track?
12 - Hard Drivin Man

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8b1fe3
or
http://lix.in/-81f827
http://lix.in/-837ec8
http://lix.in/-850569
http://lix.in/-868c0a

or
http://kkwckk.link-protector.com
http://kkwckm.link-protector.com
http://kkwckz.link-protector.com
http://kkwckn.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-837ed2
or
http://lix.in/-8b1ff7
http://lix.in/-8ca698
http://lix.in/-7eeaf9
http://lix.in/-80719a

or
http://kkwckr.link-protector.com
http://kkwcks.link-protector.com
http://kkwcmx.link-protector.com
http://kkwcmw.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

DZONDZON said...

Thanks for this, but the fourth megaupload file is corrupt. Download continually stops. I've tried many times, I'll try the rapidshare links

Anonymous said...

Unknown track is "Floyd's Hotel"