Friday, July 16, 2010

The Ramones: San Francisco 1979 (FM) FLAC

ramones2-front
not the cover
Raw 2: 1 cd-GLLE records 027
live City Hall Plaza - San Francisco, CA, USA, 8th June 1979
excellent sound (FM radio broadcast source)
lineage: silver cd bootleg>mediamonkey>flac

1/Rockaway Beach
2/Teenage lobotomy
3/Blitzkrieg bop
4/I don't want you
5/Go mental
6/Gimme gimme shock treatment
7/Rock'n roll highscholl
8/I wanna be sedated
9/I just want something to do
10/I'm against it
11/Sheena is a punk rocker
12/Havana affair
13/Commando
14/I want you around
15/I'm affected
16/Surfin' bird
17/Cretin hop
18/Listen to my heart
19/California sun
20/I dont wanna walk around with you
21/Today your love tommorrow the world
22/Pinhead
23/Do you wanna dance
24/Suzy is a headbanger
25/let's dance
26/Judy is a punk
27/We're a happy family

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-81f679
or
http://lix.in/-89979e
http://lix.in/-8b1e3f
http://lix.in/-8ca4e0
http://lix.in/-7ee941
http://lix.in/-806fe2

or
http://kkwnzx.link-protector.com
http://kkwnzw.link-protector.com
http://kkwnzv.link-protector.com
http://kkwnzk.link-protector.com
http://kkwnzm.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-881107
or
http://lix.in/-806fec
http://lix.in/-81f68d
http://lix.in/-837d2e
http://lix.in/-8503cf
http://lix.in/-868a70

or
http://kkwnzn.link-protector.com
http://kkwnzc.link-protector.com
http://kkwnzr.link-protector.com
http://kkwnzs.link-protector.com
http://kkwnnx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

mickel said...

Sweet! This looks like a keeper, for sure. Thank You.

mickel :-)

JLJR said...

Ramones baby, oh yeah!
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave!
I'm waiting for this, because all Ramones links from this site has gone. But this looks pretty good!

Gummo said...

This one is tremendous -- grab it!

trippinjohn said...

mANY THANKS!!!