1994 April 21 - Alameda Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, California, USA
source: audience / NeumannKM254's>TascamDA-P1>Master>CDR>flac
tot length: 147:30
overall: SUP-
CD1
01. Astronomy Domine [4:46]
02. Learning To Fly [5:53]
03. What Do You Want From Me? [4:18]
04. On The Turning Away [7:42]
05. A Great Day For Freedom [4:41]
06. Sorrow [10:03]
07. Take It Back [6:08]
08. Keep Talking [6:32]
09. One Of These Days [7:47]
10. Shine On You Crazy Diamond [11:56]
11. Breathe [2:53]
12. Time [2:36]
13. Time / Breathe Reprise [4:17]
CD2
01. High Hopes [7:42]
02. Wish You Were Here [5:59]
03. Another Brick In The Wall – part 2 [6:48]
04. The Great Gig In The Sky [4:59]
05. Us And Them [7:36]
06. Money / Comfortably Numb [21:10]
07. Hey You [6:38]
08. Run Like Hell [6:46]
notes:
wonderful recording from master DAT, not to miss!
Audience: 51,887 (sellout)
Weather: windy, but slightly better weather that 940420 -from allfloyd.com
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-857d56
or
http://lix.in/-83f6bf
http://lix.in/-857d60
http://lix.in/-870401
http://lix.in/-888aa2
http://lix.in/-8a1143
http://lix.in/-8b97e4
http://lix.in/-7ddc45
http://lix.in/-7f62e6
http://lix.in/-80e987
or
http://kvcxcc.link-protector.com
http://kvcxcr.link-protector.com
http://kvcxcs.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrx.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrw.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrv.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrk.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrm.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-83f6c9
or
http://lix.in/-827032
http://lix.in/-83f6d3
http://lix.in/-857d74
http://lix.in/-870415
http://lix.in/-888ab6
http://lix.in/-8a1157
http://lix.in/-8b97f8
http://lix.in/-7ddc59
http://lix.in/-7f62fa
or
http://kvcxrn.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrc.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrr.link-protector.com
http://kvcxrs.link-protector.com
http://kvcxsx.link-protector.com
http://kvcxsw.link-protector.com
http://kvcxsv.link-protector.com
http://kvcxsk.link-protector.com
http://kvcxsm.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
Floyd Friday! Between this and the Yankees potentially signing Cliff Lee, today is shaping up to be a DAMN good day. :-D
Thanks for sharing this boot -- some of the best boots I've got aside from the Animals tour came from The Division Bell tour. I've heard a lot of great things about this one, and surprisingly, I didn't have it until now. I can't wait to listen to it.
Thanks again!
Thanks for sharing this boot, but the rapidshare links are all dead. Can you please repost them? Thanks again.
Just use the Megaupload links -- they're still up. You don't need to worry about waiting a set amount of time after one part downloads to download another part. As soon as one finishes, start the next one. That's what I use when I can't use Rapidshare.
Post a Comment