BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN 1980-12-28
NASSAU COLISEUM
DECEMBER 28, 1980
DAVID HUSSEY REMASTER
Artwork is included in the file.
OU: Without a doubt, this is the best Bruce bootleg that has ever been produced. David Hussey has outdone himeself here. If you don't agree that this show blows away any other Bruce boot then you may need a hearing test!!
I was lucky enought to attend all three shows at the Coliseum that December and the New Years Eve show is the longest show in Bruce history. I believe that it tops 4 hours and over 40 tracks. I have that also and perhaps I'll upload it if there is a demand for it.
Enjoy this. It's among my favorite shows of all time. Let me know if you agree.
Lineage: My Original Soundboard Cd> David Husseys Remaster> Eac> Wav> Flac 8> Tlh> Boss Fans Here And Everywhere
Disc 1
Merry Xmas Baby
Badlands
Two Hearts
10th Avenue Freeze-Out
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Independence Day
Who'll Stop The Rain
Factory
The Promised Land
Out In The Street
This Land Is Your Land
The River
Prove It All Night
Thunder Road
Disc 2
Cadillac Ranch
Hungry Heart
Sherry Darling
Fire
Because The Night
4th July Asbury Park (Sandy)
For You
Stolen Car
Wreck On The Highway
Point Blank
The Ties That Bind
Ramrod
You Can Look
Disc 3
Backstreets
Rosalita
Santa Claus
Jungleland
Born To Run
Detroit Medley
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-801c53
or
http://lix.in/-801c71
http://lix.in/-81a312
http://lix.in/-8329b3
http://lix.in/-84b054
http://lix.in/-8636f5
http://lix.in/-87bd96
http://lix.in/-894437
http://lix.in/-8acad8
http://lix.in/-8c5179
http://lix.in/-8dd81a
http://lix.in/-801c7b
http://lix.in/-81a31c
http://lix.in/-8329bd
http://lix.in/-84b05e
http://lix.in/-8636ff
or
http://kmxkrm.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrz.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrn.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrc.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrr.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrs.link-protector.com
http://kmxksx.link-protector.com
http://kmxksw.link-protector.com
http://kmxksv.link-protector.com
http://kmxksk.link-protector.com
http://kmxkcs.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrx.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrw.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrv.link-protector.com
http://kmxkrk.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-801c85
or
http://lix.in/-87bdb4
http://lix.in/-894455
http://lix.in/-8acaf6
http://lix.in/-8c5197
http://lix.in/-8dd838
http://lix.in/-801c99
http://lix.in/-81a33a
http://lix.in/-8329db
http://lix.in/-84b07c
http://lix.in/-86371d
http://lix.in/-87bdbe
http://lix.in/-89445f
http://lix.in/-8acb00
http://lix.in/-8c51a1
http://lix.in/-8dd842
or
http://kmxkss.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxx.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxw.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxv.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxk.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxm.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxz.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxn.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxc.link-protector.com
http://kmxmxr.link-protector.com
http://kmxksm.link-protector.com
http://kmxksz.link-protector.com
http://kmxksn.link-protector.com
http://kmxksc.link-protector.com
http://kmxksr.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
17 comments:
While I'm not the biggest Springsteen fan, Mrs. IB is. So if you could put up the NYE show it would make her quite happy (& get me a couple of points towards getting out of the doghouse for whatever it was that I did this time....).
Have a great weekend Dave, hopefully it is a bit cooler there than here (of course for the end of July it should be expected...)
A marvellous post for the weekend -The Boss, Nassau 1980 & remastered - many thanks, matey!
I got this cd from a long time: it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!
What a fabulous concert! Many many thanks! Love Bruce (and you too, Dave).
At the risk of sounding ungraetful, would it be possible to repost the Bruce 11-19-84 Houston concert? RS has already removed the files, and it was never uploaded to MU. If not, no problem. I know you are already overburdened.
oooooo.... NICE one!!!
Yeah, this is one of the 3 '80 shows i was droming on about a while back! really great to see it here, I hope all the positive feedback convinces you to seek out the other 2 nights. If the 75-85 boxset had been built on these shows instead of the meagre handful of songs that were actually included it would have been an epic set
Big thanks as always
I gotta ask, what happened to the Beatles show that went up this morning? was it a figment of my imagination?
Thanks!
I hope this is as good as everyone is saying it is. (according to brucebase.org.uk Flo and Eddie are guest singers on Hungry Heart, how cool is that!)
That's a great question regarding The Beetles post... it was not a figment of our collective imaginations... would love to see it up again, please, if possible. This is a great Bruce show and thanks so much, Dave.
Not to answer for Dave but generally if something is up & then comes down really fast it is because someone pointed out that some/all of it is commercially available somewhere.
I didn't see it but that's probably what happened with the Beatles.
I think that 1963 Stockholm Beatles upload (which I managed to grab in time! :) yay!) was at least partially released on one of the Anthology sets.
Please could you put up the NYE show? I would love to hear it in FLAC format, and thanks for this! :D
Volume of vocals is a SLIGHT problem at the beginning, but overall the sound quality is Exc (SBD A), as is the show. Thanks Dave!
This is a fabulous show! Many, many thanks-I would be interested in the New Year's Eve show if at all possible. Thank you again!
I went to the NYE show, and it IS one of my favorite Bruce shows!!
It came out first as a 3 LP vinyl box set called Nassau, and has been available for several years as the great "Nassau Nights" on Crystal Cat.
I'm looking forward to downloading this, and hearing it. I appreciate Dave Hussey (Wasn't there a movie called "The Gorgeous Hussey"?) sharing it, and this Dave for posting it. (I disremember if the Glass Tabby put this one out too...)
Johnno
Superb boot with a fantastic boss in concert.Fine sound i love you!
Thanks a lot folks!
I love the Nassau 80 shows, I was at one, and I really appreciate this, and Dave Hussey's work whatever it was exactly.
That said, I have to say that it all seems a little overrecorded (i.e. into the RED), Bruce's vocals are lost on the early songs, the mix is occasionally muddled, and Clarence's sax is barely audible on some solos. Nitpicking to be sure, but I so wanted this to be perfect. (And my speakers probably aren't the best....)
Johnno
Post a Comment