Glen Helen Regional Park
San Bernadino, CA
May 30, 1983 (US Festival 1983)
Source: Cassette XLII100 --> Audacity --> Wav --> FLAC Front End 8
Description: Soundboard, good quality recording from the archives, not as good as today's soundboard's of course but a good listen.
This is fairly low gen, and probably could benefit from more tweaking than I can do on Audacity, i.e., a remaster.
Tour: Serious Moonlight Tour
Information: Bowie flew back especially from Europe to appear at this, the second US Festival, where he played in front of 300,000 fans.
Bowie was scheduled to appear at 8 p.m., but with delays earlier in the day and a late arrival of Bowie, he eventually arrived on stage at 11 p.m. and played a memorable 1 1/2 hour set to finish after midnight.
Setlist:
1. Announcement
2. The Jean Genie (Intro)
3. Star
4. "Heroes"
5. What In THe World
6. Golden Years
7. Fashion -->
8. Let's Dance
9. Breaking Glass
10. Life On Mars?
11. Sorrow
12. Cat People
13. China Girl
14. Scary Monsters
15. Rebel Rebel
16. White Light, White Heat
17. Station To Station
18. Cracked Actor
19. Ashes To Ashes
20. Space Oddity
21. Band Introductions
22. Young Americans
23. Fame
24. The Jean Genie
25. Modern Love
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6f2966
or
http://lix.in/-6c1c06
http://lix.in/-6da2a7
http://lix.in/-6f2948
http://lix.in/-70afe9
http://lix.in/-72368a
http://lix.in/-73bd2b
or
http://vmmwrr.link-protector.com
http://vmmwrs.link-protector.com
http://vmmwsx.link-protector.com
http://vmmwsw.link-protector.com
http://vmmwsv.link-protector.com
http://vmmwsk.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6da365
or
http://lix.in/-70b09d
http://lix.in/-72373e
http://lix.in/-73bddf
http://lix.in/-754480
http://lix.in/-6788e1
http://lix.in/-690f82
or
http://vmmvww.link-protector.com
http://vmmvwv.link-protector.com
http://vmmvwk.link-protector.com
http://vmmvwm.link-protector.com
http://vmmvwz.link-protector.com
http://vmmvwn.link-protector.com
Read comments if you have extracting issues.
6 comments:
I only downloaded the first link but it definitely sounds like an aud. rec. to me--and not even a good one--maybe the sdb. part kicks in later?
Anyone else having problems after track 15?
Re: soundboard, I took the original uploader at his word. You may be right - it may not be.
Re: trouble after 15 please elaborate... I will fix if needed.
Thank you very much. Track 16 is broken and files 4 and 5 say "open separately".
Thank you again for wonderful treasure trove you provide here.
I have figured it out! I DO need to open files 4 and 5 separately, then extract them, and add the then-extracted rar files to the string. Got it. And thanks again.
I was at this show and a friend bootlegged it too. Unfortunately, his copy only has moments of brilliance, otherwise it's more for completists only.
Post a Comment