Soundboard recording of Tin Machine at Spreckles Theatre in San Diego, California on December 15, 1991.
Track listing:
01-intro
02-Debaser (Pixies)
03-If There Is Something (Roxy Music)
04-Heaven's In Here
05-I Can't Read
06-Baby Can Dance
07-Betty Wrong
08-Stateside
09-Go Now
10-Shopping For Girls
11-Sacrifice Yourself
12-You Can't Talk
13-Baby Universal
14-Bus Stop
15-You Belong In Rock And Roll
16-Crack City
17-Sorry
18-Under The God
Personnel:
David Bowie: Vocals, Sax, Guitar
Reeves Gabrels: Guitar, Vocals
Hunt Sales: Drums, Vocals
Tony Sales: Bass, Vocals
Eric Schemmerhorn: Guitar
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3062a0
http://lix.in/-31e941
http://lix.in/-336fe2
http://lix.in/-25b443
http://lix.in/-273ae4
http://lix.in/-28c185
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2a4826
http://lix.in/-2bcec7
http://lix.in/-2d5568
http://lix.in/-2edc09
http://lix.in/-3062aa
http://lix.in/-31e94b
Comments welcome.
10 comments:
I may be in the minority, but I love the Tin Machine era of Bowie. Many Thanks!!!
it takes time but they do grow on you many thanks for the post
Hell yeah. Tin Machine is much appreciated.
I just have to say that I am not a fan of Bowie's late 70's-80's music but I bought Tin Machine in 89' I think it was and I loved it and still do. His best music in over a decade.
I never got to hear them live so thank you very much for this 2.0.
You rock!!!!
Does anyone know of a link to cover art for this one? All my usual sources are coming up empty.
For those who care: While looking for cover art, I noticed posts on Torrent sites speculating that this show has MP3 origins.
I ran the .wav files through Trader's Little Helper. Depending on the track, it states a 95-100% probability of being sourced from Mpeg (ie MP3).
Thanks anyway for the great show a friend of mine was at this show & she's thrilled to get it.
Man you are a God! Any more Tin Machine/Bowie&Reeves Gabrels much appreciated!!! There is not enough out there!
Thanks a lot!!!
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Thank you so much for sharing all the Bowie stuff! Just great! And a special thanks also for Tin Machine! I belong also to the minority that love Tin Machine!
Thank you so much for Tin Machine! I love David Bowie and I'm one of the few fans who love TM as well! Please put up more if you have!
Post a Comment