Monday, August 18, 2008

Leon Russell with Eric Clapton: Apartment Jam 1974 (soundboard) FLAC

apartment-jam-front
August, 1974 - Zealot 002 - SB 5
Lineage: SBD>?>SILVERS>EAC>FLAC FRONTEND
Track List:
I Found Love
Down in the Bottom
Jam
Paint it Black
Jam

Comments: Disc time is 37:35. Includes EC (guitar), Leon Russell (Piano, Guitar), and Mary Russell (vocals). Other musicians unknown. The date listed for this is 'August, 1974' - it is assumed this jam took place during the short lull in the 1974 tour between the 4 August and 28 September shows.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-29b92d
http://lix.in/-2b3fce
http://lix.in/-2cc66f


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2e4d10
http://lix.in/-2fd3b1
http://lix.in/-315a52


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any Tony Bennett from the 90's? I think his voice is much better in his later years....

Allman brothers - from around 1979?

~ Musgrave ~

Anonymous said...

Thnkx
EC w Leon?
Thankx
mauro

Anonymous said...

I'm very interested in getting ahold of many of these bootlegs, but I'm not sure how the process works. Can someone type up a quick "how-to" about where I can DL these shows?

Anonymous said...

great damn post! i'll get back 2 you on the band.

zowie said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Files deleted. please re-up on your new blog. Thank you. Happy new year!