April 14, 1970
Source: BBC-TV broadcast>??? >silver cd Great Dane label "Crackin' Up">EAC>MKWact ->SHN
tracks 12&13 undocumented audience recording > ??? >cdr >EAC> MKWact >SHN
1. Born on the Bayou
2. Green River
3. Tombstone Shadow
4. Travelin Band
5. Fortunate Son > Commotion
6. Midnight Special
7. Bad Moon Rising
8. Proud Mary
9. The Night Time Is The Right Time
10. Good Golly Miss Molly
11. Ninety-nine & A Half (Won't Do)
12. I Put A Spell On You
13. Keep On Chooglin'
Notes: The original tv broadcast was made up for a 45 minute slot so tracks 11 & 12 were cut out.
I obtained these recently on an audience recording that surfaced, so you can decide whether or not to include them at the correct sequence of songs. They are of an inferior quality to the Great Dane tracks. Also, to do it 100% properly the last four tracks would need reindexing, and at present I don't have the time to do this. eg Fogerty's intro to tr 13 willl appear at the end of tr10! In my view, they cut the wrong two tracks out!
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-33604c
http://lix.in/-25a4ad
http://lix.in/-272b4e
http://lix.in/-28b1ef
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2d45d2
http://lix.in/-2ecc73
http://lix.in/-305314
http://lix.in/-31d9b5
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAN ! I LOVE THIS CONCERT
Hi...
I downloaded the Credence's concert at Royal Albert Hall. I converted the files to wav using shorten (http://etree.org/shnutils/shorten/) and the wavs to flac (level 8) with flac frontend. I tried to keep the quality and not to loose anything, I hope I did it well. I added tags (artist, title, etc.) to the flac files.
May be you want to put this flac version of the concert in your (Great!) blog.
Here are the links:
http://www.myotherdrive.com/dyn/ls/563.360009.18022009.32587.6a64dy/public
Best regards...
Links appear to be dead.
Links are dead. I really hope to hear this show. Please fix links. thanks
hello
no chance for UP ?
THx
MIKE
Post a Comment