Monday, August 25, 2008

Pink Floyd: Alan’s Psychedelic Mastertape 1970 (Ayanami) SHN

1970.12.22_alanpyschedelicmastertape_front
Live at City Hall, Sheffield, England, 22 December 1970
Liberated bootleg Ayanami 227
637 MB

Disc 1
1. Alan’s psychedelic breakfast
2. The Embryo
3. Fat old sun
60.33 min

Disc 2
1. Careful with that axe Eugene
2. Set the controls for the heart of the sun
3. Saucerful of secrets
4. Saucerful of secrets – restart after technical problems on the stage
55.51 min

Disc3.
1. Atom heart mother – with brass and choir conducted by John Aldiss
2. Atom heart mother - reprise
36.05 min

There are some technical problems during the set, it can all be heard.
I got this one in a trade, so I can’t tell too much about the lineage. The guy told me he had the originals. I think it sounds very clear; I didn't hear the Alan's Psychedelic Nights, but the reviews I read, told me this one is much better, so enjoy.
SQ: Ex aud recording.
CDR>EAC(secure mode)>WAV>mkwAct>SHN

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2ec7f4
http://lix.in/-304e95
http://lix.in/-31d536
http://lix.in/-335bd7
http://lix.in/-34e278
http://lix.in/-2726d9
http://lix.in/-28ad7a


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2a341b
http://lix.in/-2bbabc
http://lix.in/-2d415d
http://lix.in/-2ec7fe
http://lix.in/-304e9f
http://lix.in/-31d540
http://lix.in/-335be1


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really great & crazy blog.
Thank for those great concerts in that great sound.
Greetings from GERMANY

Anonymous said...

Dave awesome post these keep getting better, have you found any of boots from roger's 1987 radio kaos tour yet i know you were looking

thanks keep this great music comming

Anonymous said...

The 5th link on megaupload is not working. Can you fix it?