Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rush: Serpents & Spears 2007 (Ex- Aud) FLAC

Rush-S&S-front
6/25/07 - Burgettstown, PA.
Post Gazette Pavillion
Sourced from the master DAT recording.
notes from original offerer:
Private Eye Productions 3rd release.We are a subsidiary of several labels formed to provide unique recordings for pure enjoyment by fans that collect live performances. This particular show required many countless hours of repair and mastering just to enjoy it properly.Most of the work involved the left channel which suffered from some corruption and took weeks to correct for final channel mixing. The overall result was quite good but this recording is not perfect by any means. The first set had the worst issues in the last 4 songs and some corruption still can be heard especially during Circumstances and Between The Wheels. However it is at least 90% better than the original source and in most cases these issues are never noticed. Those that are,as mentioned above,only last for a few seconds here and there. With out this work, I doubt that it would have been enjoyable to listen to at all. Not much more could be done with this recording and it has been kept in its raw form as much as possible. Having said that,we request that you do not remaster this show and release it again under a new title. Doing so would be considered offensive. We cannot begin to tell you the efforts involved to obtain this show,the research,the time,the money and hard work just to get it to your speakers. So enjoy it for what it is. Like I said,it is not perfect. My only criticism regarding the sound is Alex tends to be low in the mix at times. Any other negative comments you may have should be kept lightly unless you have something else better to offer. If so,we would love to hear it. Otherwise this may be one of the better recordings from the '07 tour you'll get the privilege of hearing. That is all for now.

P.E. Management

PLEASE READ:
We do request that the following conditions be applied for this particular release due to it's nature:
*PLEASE DO NOT TORRENT THIS SHOW--(see added READMEFIRST.txt)
*PLEASE DO NOT ENCODE TO ANY LOSSY FORMATS UNLESS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*PLEASE DO NOT REMASTER AND/OR RELEASE UNDER A NEW TITLE.
*PLEASE DO NOT SELL,ONLY TRADE FREELY AND WHENEVER POSSIBLE ONLY TRADE IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORMAT TO HELP PRESERVE THE INTEGRITY OF THE ORIGINAL FILES.
*PLEASE DO NOT ALTER OR CHANGE THE ORIGINAL FILES,TEXT AND/OR MD5's
*PLEASE ENJOY THIS RECORDING TO IT'S FULLEST BY CRANKING THE VOLUME UP ON YOUR STEREO AND HELP SUPPORT THE ARTISTS THAT CREATE THIS MUSIC BY PURCHASING THEIR OFFICIAL MATERIAL.

Thank you for honoring these requests and we hope to have more releases available as time permits.S&S Exclusive Edition only available via snail mail trades.

Setlist:

PE-005 Disc One - 65:57

1) Intro - 2:47
2) Limelight - 4:39
3) Digital Man - 6:48
4) Entre Nous - 5:41
5) Mission - 5:43
6) Freewill - 6:06
7) The Main Monkey Business - 6:35
8) The Larger Bowl - 4:24
9) Secret Touch - 7:51
10) Circumstances - 3:47
11) Between The Wheels - 6:06
12) Dreamline - 5:26

PE-006 Disc Two - 61:28

1) Intro - 2:54
2) Far Cry - 5:24
3) Workin' Them Angels - 4:49
4) Armor And Sword - 6:41
5) Spindrift - 5:50
6) The Way The Wind Blows - 6:26
7) Subdivisions - 6:42
8) Natural Science - 8:15
9) Witch Hunt - 4:45
10) Malignant Narcissism - 2:23
11) Drum Solo - 7:15

PE-007a Disc Three - 34:11

1) Hope - 2:09
2) Summertime Blues - 4:23
3) The Spirit Of Radio - 6:00
4) Tom Sawyer - 6:38
5) One Little Victory - 5:27
6) A Passage To Bangkok - 3:46
7) YYZ - 5:06
8) Outro 1:09

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-301f52
http://lix.in/-31a5f3
http://lix.in/-332c94
http://lix.in/-2570f5
http://lix.in/-26f796
http://lix.in/-287e37
http://lix.in/-2a04d8
http://lix.in/-2b8b79
http://lix.in/-2d121a
http://lix.in/-2e98bb
http://lix.in/-301f5c


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-31a5fd
http://lix.in/-332c9e
http://lix.in/-2570ff
http://lix.in/-26f7a0
http://lix.in/-287e41
http://lix.in/-2a04e2
http://lix.in/-2b8b83
http://lix.in/-2d1224
http://lix.in/-2e98c5
http://lix.in/-301f66
http://lix.in/-31a607


Comments welcome.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...I hate to sound ungrateful but, gee, is this in flac?

Anonymous said...

For Anonymous "um" ,not to speak for 2.0 but this blog is mostly about boots in "Quality" formats, however there are quite a few mp3 offerings in December 2007 and maybe Jan Feb 2008. Z

Anonymous said...

Now I feel even dumber because I see "FLAC" in the title...duh me.

Anonymous said...

right. i understand that. but I thought I read something in the legalese about MP5....

thanks for your reply nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Though I have post MP3 from time-to-time (and reserve the right to do so again) this blog is really about lossless bootlegs (flac, shn, ape, wav, etc). I try to concentrate my postings to FM, Pre-FM, Soundboard, Studio and VG-or greater- audience recordings.
I do try to place in the headline the source, as well as the format and if a lineage is available I include that also.
Don't feel bad about the question. I just hope that you continue to check out our little community here!
Dave

Anonymous said...

Thanks IJM2.0

I'm a regular. You have the best blog on the internet. I was just confused is all. The shows I get from this blog are the best sounding in my collection. A few times (on other sites) I have downloaded something in MP4 (and I don't have an iPod) and couldn't figure out how to convert it. I thought I saw something in the post about "MP5"...that's what confused me.

Thanks for all you do, kind sir.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, and all the other great stuff you put up.

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Dumballa said...

Thank you :)