C*cksucker Blues (warning: offensive title)
COC 7073-2
Some more excellent soundboards from the 1973 tour...
Excellent stereo/mono soundboard
CDR -> EAC -> FLAC Frontend
* London, Olympic Sound Studios & Newbury, Stargroves, March 1970
** London, Olympic Sound Studios December 1969
*** Newcastle Sept. 13, 1973
**** London Sept. 9, 1973
1. C*cksucker Blues*
2. Brown Sugar**
3. Brown Sugar***
4. Star Star***
5. Dancing With Mr. D****
6. Angie***
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-282a9e
http://lix.in/-29b13f
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-34671c
http://lix.in/-26ab7d
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
Hi, thank you very much for this. I have wanted to see and hear this infamous boot for some time. I can't get enough of these guys from this era. They are on top of their game. Thanks
Thank you! I only just discovered your blog yesterday night, but I am in seventh heaven with all this fabulous material you have posted. I mean...WOW. I am a HUGE Stones fan and have been looking in vain for this boot and even if this was the only boot here, I'd be a very happy camper...but once I began looking at your other posts... gosh. This is a tremendous collection of truly outstanding boots. Not to mention all that fine Zeppelin! I can only imagine the time, energy, and psychic investment you make for this blog. I know I'm gushing liking an insane idiot here...but I can't help myself. Thank you again, and keep up the great work. :-)
Post a Comment