Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Robert Cray: San Francisco 1989 (FM Source) FLAC

Robert_Cray_4_-_Crossroads_Guitar_Fest_2004_-_lg.6294044
1989-01-25 Warfield, San Francisco, CA
etree has a show listed as the 24th of Jan. but it is a different set list, so I think this is a different night.
Recording source: FM
Transfer source: cassette (Azimuth adjustment) to pc from sony D3 through SB X-Fi Audio 2400 sound card
Transfer: Sony D3 (Azimuth adjustment) > Jet Audio (>PCM 44,1000 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo) > CDWav > Flac Level 8

Setlist
Acting This Way
At Last
Band Intro Jam Instrumental
Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark
Don't You Even Care
Piano Instrumental Jam
Still Around
Night Patrol
I Can't Go Home
Right Next Door
Playin' In The Dirt
Smokin Gun

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2c2fb1
http://lix.in/-2db652
http://lix.in/-2f3cf3
http://lix.in/-30c394
http://lix.in/-324a35
http://lix.in/-33d0d6


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2c41ef
http://lix.in/-2dc890
http://lix.in/-2f4f31
http://lix.in/-30d5d2
http://lix.in/-325c73
http://lix.in/-33e314


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have my original master cassette that I recorded off KFOG-FM for Jan.24 1989, and it's definitely not the same set list. I don't remember them doing a second broadcast. Sometimes radio stations get to record both shows but don't broadcast both of them, though.

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS