Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Peter Frampton: Atlantic City August 2008 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

peter
2008-08-02 The Showroom
Tropicana Casino Resort
Atlantic City NJ USA
source : schoeps mk-4 > actives > nbox+ >
edirol r-09 > 24/44.1 wav >
dsp-quattro x (volume,tracking, dither & fades)
16/44.1 wav > xACT 1.62 > flac
taper : edtyre

4 audio samples (you won't be disappointed):
http://depositfiles.com/files/7039726

Intro
Shotgun
Signed Sealed Delivered
Lines On My Face
Show Me The Way
Penny For Your Thoughts
Wind Of Change
All I Want To Be Is By Your Side
Float
Boot It Up
Black Hole Sun
Baby, I Love Your Way
(I'll Give You) Money
Do You Feel Like We Do? > Band Intros > Do You Feel Like We Do?

Intro >
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
I Don't Need No Doctor

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2be24f
http://lix.in/-2d68f0
http://lix.in/-2eef91
http://lix.in/-307632
http://lix.in/-31fcd3
http://lix.in/-338374


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-307970
http://lix.in/-320011
http://lix.in/-3386b2
http://lix.in/-25cb13
http://lix.in/-2751b4
http://lix.in/-28d855


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter Frampton just gets better and better as he goes. Any 70's or early 80's Frampton would be VERY welcome. You rock as always.

John

Anonymous said...

Having serious problems with all tracks from "Do You Feel..." onwards. It seems that they cut out midway and I've tried extracting them by different methods, to no avail.

Could you please repost, perhaps in an mp3 @ 320 if quality is a concern.

Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Having serious problems with all tracks from "Do You Feel..." onwards. It seems that they cut out midway and I've tried extracting them by different methods, to no avail.

Could you please repost, perhaps in an mp3 @ 320 if quality is a concern.

Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS