This is an original copy of the radio show which I own. It has not been altered. Tracking is as it is on the original release. It is an interview with the band and includes live in-studio versions of "Stop!", "True Nature", "Just Because" & "Mountain Song".
Original air date was the week of July 19th, 2003.
CD > EAC > FLAC 8.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2eef87
http://lix.in/-307628
http://lix.in/-31fcc9
http://lix.in/-33836a
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2ef2c5
http://lix.in/-307966
http://lix.in/-320007
http://lix.in/-3386a8
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
love jane's addiction, thanks 2.0, find them one of the original music-makers, loving to hear this.. "just because" is epic.. zenarcher
I saw Jane's at the Palace in Hollywood in 1990 and for about 1/2 an hour I was blown away...this band really had it down live, great live band.
Sadly, this was the night Perry walked off after only a few songs as someone in the crowd threw a shoe at him....I was so pissed, I had driven 3 and a half hours just for that show.
Luckily, both Primus and The Pixies kicked ass and made up for Janes failings...
tnaks for sharing :)
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Post a Comment