Friday, August 15, 2008

Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon Studio Rehearsal 1972 (FLAC)

untitled
early January? 1972
Source: soundboard
Sound Quality: EX/EX+
Lineage: unknown source > FLAC

(11:40m)
1. MONEY (1:43m) the common acoustic demo
2. ON THE RUN (1:46m)
3. TIME (5:17m)
4. BREATHE (reprise) (1:27m)
5. ANY COLOUR YOU LIKE (1:10m)
6. ROGER THE HAT (0:17m)

This was first posted on the Dr. Forrester's 'Just Add cones' blog, and it's an amazing surfacing, this is a live rehearsal of the Early Eclipse suite (except for Money which is the common acoustic demo). The very primitive version of Time says it has to be prior to its first performance. But it's just my guess. Maybe more accurate info will come out now it's out there.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-329d4b

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-329cd3

Comments welcome.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave: this stuff just keeps getting better i went out and bought a new 500gb ex hard drive just to keep it all, You can never have to much floyd stuff.
I wanted to know if you had anything from rogers radio kaos tour
thanks

Anonymous said...

http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2008/03/roger-waters-radio-kaos-dvd-ex-quality.html

ok brain freeze: what year(s) was(were) the Kaos tour(s)?

I have a T-O-N of Waters solo but I haven't dug into it for a long time.

Anonymous said...

I have the dvd already I was looking for a good quality audio, waters toured kaos in 87 and 88

Anonymous said...

I'll see what I can come up with later next week...

Anonymous said...

The kaos concert from Ontario was my favorite - lossless would be a real treat - it's from '87.

Thanks for all of the great boots!

yg

Anonymous said...

I have another rare bootleg from Pink floyd:

http://rapidshare.com/files/114660542/Pink.Floyd.1971.-.Musikhalle.Hamburg.25-2-1971.zip

Anonymous said...

The bootleg that you listed is the M-502. I posted that one month's ago but in lossless not
in 128kbs mp3

http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2008/04/pink-floyd-m-502-1971-must-have-shn.html

Anonymous said...

deliriously good, thanks so much dave, zenwarrior

Anonymous said...

Oh no, link(s) are dead...any chance for a re-post?

Anonymous said...

pleaaaaaaaaaase repost!

Anonymous said...

Could you please repost the DSOTM-rehearsals? That'd be awesome!
btw - love your blog - THANKS for it all!

Anonymous said...

HI DAVE !!!

LINKIS DEAD HERE-CAN YOU RE-UP THIS ONE ???

EXCELLENT WORK-FANTASTIC BLOG !!!
CHEERS