Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Go-Gos: Emerald City 1981 (FM Source) FLAC

GoGo's-1981-08-31-FM-Ad
Cherry Hill, NJ
August 31, 1981
Lineage: FM > Master Cassette > CD Wave > WAV > FLAC

Set List - 51m 31s
01 Skidmarks on My Heart
02 How Much More
03 Tonite
04 Fading Fast
05 London Boys
06 Cool Jerk
07 Automatic
08 Lust to Love
09 Can't Stop the World
10 This Town
11 Vacation
12 You Can't Walk In Your Sleep (If You Can't Sleep)
13 Our Lips are Sealed
14 Let's Have a Party
15 We Got the Beat
16 Surfing and Spying
17 Beatnik Beach

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-31364e
http://lix.in/-32bcef
http://lix.in/-344390
http://lix.in/-2687f1


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-280e92
http://lix.in/-299533
http://lix.in/-2b1bd4
http://lix.in/-2ca275


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet post man. Love The Go-Go's! This is a very good sounding complete show. Thanks much for the work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the show! If you come across any other Go-Go shows, by all means put them up!

Anonymous said...

I want to start collecting FLAC file shows.I already have an mp3 file extractor.What do I need to extract FLAC files? Where do I get a FLAC file extractor? How do I use it? Can anyone help me get started,I would greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Anonymous said...

Excellent post my man. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

It seems like this might be a mislabeled show! WNMR broadcast from philadelphia is clearly mentioned at the end of both "tonite" & by the band after "cool jerk". Could this be a show from Upper Darby, PA @ Tower Theater?

Anonymous said...

Would be obsessed with a re-post. The Rapids are dead. Obsessed!