Friday, August 1, 2008

Muddy Waters Blues Band: Washington DC 1975 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

MuddyWaters
1975-07-23
The Cellar Door
Late Show
Source: Stereo Audience Recording > ? > Taper Unknown
Transfer: EAC > Wav > Flac (Dub Irie 2007-03-28)

Muddy Mississippi Waters - Bossman
Guitar Jr. - Guitar
Bob Margolin - Guitar
Willy 'Big Eyes' Smith - Drums
Calvin Jones - Bass
Jerry Portnoy - Harp
Pinetop Perkins - Piano

01 - Get My Baby Back
02 - Stuck On You
03 - Let Me In
04 - Band Intros
05 - Baby Please Don't Go
06 - I Want You To Love Me
07 - What Is That She Got
08 - Goodbye Baby
09 - Satisfied
10 - Kansas City
11 - Caledonia
12 - Outro

Time: 61:22

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-31837f
http://lix.in/-330a20
http://lix.in/-254e81
http://lix.in/-26d522


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-318451
http://lix.in/-330af2
http://lix.in/-25577d
http://lix.in/-3000bc???


Comments welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks! TomInPhilly

Anonymous said...

More fantastic sounds! Any chance of a little bit more Genesis?

Thanks so much for all this!

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to see this and several later Muddy tours. thanks for the show

Anonymous said...

Both the 2nd & 4th mu links go to Part 2. Will the rs link work instead, or can you re-post it? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Both the 2nd & 4th mu links go to Part 2. Will the rs link work instead, or can you re-post it? Thanks.please
juanpinky

Anonymous said...

rs works, the files are the same.
awesome concert. many thanks.
pb

JFinNH said...

Neither rs or mu access pt4 (despite anon. comment). Any suggestions?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave !
Thank you a thousand times for all the great music, which made my world bigger and bigger !!! Your site is a must-go for me whenever I´m online and sometimes I felt like x-mas + birthday when I saw another holy grail offered ...
That´s what I wanted you to know ... and is there a chance that you re-up "Waters Washington 1975" again (having read the book about him from ehr...whatshisname ?)
C !!