Tuesday, August 5, 2008

David Bowie: Los Angeles 1974 (Ex Soundboard) FLAC

Strange Fascination - cover2
"Strange Fascination"
Liberated Bootleg
Label - Tom 001/002 CD
Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, USA
5th September 1974
Artwork Included
Silver Discs > EAC > Flac
2xCD - 106 Minutes Approx

CD 1
Introduction
1984
Rebel Rebel
Moonage Daydream
Sweet Thing
Changes
Suffragette City
Aladdin Sane
All The Young Dudes
Cracked Actor
Rock And Roll With Me

CD 2
Knock On Wood
It's Gonna Be Me
Space Oddity
Diamond Dogs
Big Brother
Time
The Jean Genie
Rock 'n' Roll Suicide
John I'm Only Dancing (Again)
Voice Of Promoter

Notes from Bassman's David Bowie site (http://www.algonet.se/~bassman/):
A Japanese double CD made from the original tape. It is not fair to call it a re-issue of the European CD with the same title, because this one contains the 10 minute intro and the outro. The intro consists of lots of street sounds and the outro is the voice of the promoter announcing that Bowie has left the theatre after the final song. The sound quality is absolutely excellent, which means even better than the European issue, but if you can't compare you won't notice! Anyway, it's a true must!

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2d46ae
http://lix.in/-2ecd4f
http://lix.in/-3053f0
http://lix.in/-31da91
http://lix.in/-336132
http://lix.in/-25a593
http://lix.in/-272c34


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-33613c
http://lix.in/-25a59d
http://lix.in/-272c3e
http://lix.in/-28b2df
http://lix.in/-2a3980
http://lix.in/-2bc021
http://lix.in/-2d46c2


Comments welcome.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, please please more Bowie, I tried grabbing, what I think you posted on Guitars 101 but the links are now dead

Anonymous said...

Finally Google has let me log in!!!

Any David Bowie would be most welcome. My first gig ever was David Bowie in June 1973. I am now trying to build up my collection of live gigs.
If anyone is interested in Big Country I have loads of live stuff by them

Anonymous said...

thanks for the Bowie!

Anonymous said...

As usual you outdo yourself. Thanks for the Bowie! Is there a way to load the links into Rapidshare Manager or do they need to be downloaded one at a time...

Thanks
Bob

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting errors on these (from the Rapidshare downloads)...they came over fine but don't stuff. The error reads:
CRC failed
Unexpected end of archive
Total errors: 2

I usually have no problems at all with your stuff . . .

Anonymous said...

...they don't UNstuff (sorry); any ideas?

PS: I MUCH appreciate everything you do for us folks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great downloads.

The 6th megaupload link returns a message noting that the file is unavailable; Rapidshare does work for that file.

PS Genesis 1980, eg Lyceum, would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

still can not believe what a treasure chest this site is ! had this as mp3 , but this is of course way better - harry lime

Anonymous said...

does this copy have the cut in "All The Young Dudes" that all the other versions have? not sure if this was on the master tape or on a copy that was then cloned and cloned and cloned.

thanks for great posts and superb quality posts.