Title: Riot In Thunderstorm
Venue: Madison Square Garden, New York, USA
Date: June 10, 1977
Label: Electric Magic
Number: EMC-018 A/B/C
artwork included
Source: Silvers > WAV > FLAC
Review from another site: Wow! I'd been looking for a Garden show from '77 for a looong time-imagine my surprise. What a great show-one of the best from that tour-maybe the best Ten Years Gone ever-I love that impromptu solo Jimmy launches into after "see a feather spring"-the band just plays through and snaps back when he's done. Great crowd, too. Thanks for a fantastic post! Made my week.
Disc 1
1 Introduction
2 The Song Remains The Same
3 Sick Again
4 Nobody's Fault But Mine
5 Over The Hills And Far Away
6 Since I've Been Loving You
7 No Quarter
Disc 2
1 Ten Years Gone
2 The Battle Of Evermore
3 Going To California
4 Black Country Woman
5 Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
6 White Summer-Black Mountain Side
7 Kashmir
8 Over The Top (Out On The Tiles-Moby Dick)
Disc 3
1 Heartbreaker
2 Guitar Improvisation (Star Spangled Banner)
3 Achilles Last Stand
4 Stairway To Heaven
5 Whole Lotta Love-Rock And Roll
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2a18d8
http://lix.in/-2b9f79
http://lix.in/-2d261a
http://lix.in/-2eacbb
http://lix.in/-30335c
http://lix.in/-31b9fd
http://lix.in/-33409e
http://lix.in/-2584ff
http://lix.in/-270ba0
http://lix.in/-289241
http://lix.in/-31ba07
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-258077
http://lix.in/-270718
http://lix.in/-288db9
http://lix.in/-2a145a
http://lix.in/-2b9afb
http://lix.in/-2d219c
http://lix.in/-2ea83d
http://lix.in/-302ede
http://lix.in/-31b57f
http://lix.in/-333c20
http://lix.in/-258081
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
I tried unpacking this set today & got this -
L_Z_MS_G_NY_7_7-06-10part08.rar: CRC failed in LZ MSG NY 77-06-10\disc3track02.flac. The file is corrupt
I'll try again tomorrow - but I am thinking that the archive might be corrupted. B-(
Thanks for all of the Zeppelin!!
Dr. F.
Found the problem is with RS. They've got some issues just now. Hopefully, all will be sorted tomorrow. Thanks again for all of your effort!!
thanks for the LZ
This link for MU says "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.":
http://lix.in/-31b57f
Post a Comment