"Stormy Monday"
Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica, CA
November 20, 1970
Paddington 040/ 041/ 042
Lineage: SBD>cdr>EAC>Flac
The Band
Eric Clapton guitar, vocals
Carl Radle bass
Jim Gordon drums
Bobby Whitlock keyboards, vocals
Special Guests
Delaney Bramlett on all songs, except "Everyday I have the blues"
Toe Fat on "Everyday I have the blues"
Comments: A great performance of the Dominos with great sound quality (for a 1970 bootleg) though the vocals are rough. Delaney Bramlett joined the band for almost all of the set. Opening act Toe Fat sit in for the last number Every Day I Have The Blues.
Artwork included
Afternoon Show
Disc 1:
1) Got To Get Better In A Little While
2) Key To The Highway
3) Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad
4) Blues Power
5) Have You Ever Loved A Woman
6) Tell The Truth
7) All Night Long - Derek's Boogie
8) Let It Rain
Evening Show
Disc 2:
1) Tuning
2) Got To Get Better In A Little While
3) Key To The Highway
4) Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad
Disc 3:
1) Tuning
2) Blues Power
3) Stormy Monday
4) Tell The Truth
5) Let It Rain
6) Every Day I Have The Blues
For those who downloaded the earlier files: the advice given to extract to C: worked. For those who downloaded only a few of the links: these will not be compatable (sorry). Enjoy the show.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-279c50
http://lix.in/-2922f1
http://lix.in/-2aa992
http://lix.in/-2c3033
http://lix.in/-2db6d4
http://lix.in/-2f3d75
http://lix.in/-30c416
http://lix.in/-324ab7
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2aaa82
http://lix.in/-2c3123
http://lix.in/-2db7c4
http://lix.in/-2f3e65
http://lix.in/-30c506
http://lix.in/-324ba7
http://lix.in/-33d248
http://lix.in/-2616a9
Comments welcome.
8 comments:
now I have an erection
Annybody else having a problem unacking it ?
I keep getting this error ;
Total path and file name length must not exceed 260 characters!
The system cannot find the path specified.
I'd be grateful for any help
yes i've got the same, you must rename the files, their name is too long
I'll repost this soon
The long filename, coupled with trying to extract to a long directory, e.g. "C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Music" will cause these errors.
Extract to a shorter directory, or just extract straight to C:\
This is one times I was sorry I dl'd a show. The vocals are
A-TROCIOUS. Horrible. What I would call a typical bad early '70's boot. The music is very good but the vocals bite.
Get the Filmore shows from 10/23 or 10/24/70 instead. Infitely superior.
Nice try man, thanks for the effort. But no.
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
i think the final verdict on this one was that its a very good aud recording
Post a Comment