Saturday, August 30, 2008

Black Sabbath: Don Kirschner's Rock Concert 1975 (DVD)

Black_Sabbath_Kirschner
City: Santa Monica
Date:1975.09.XX
State: California
Lineage: Unknown>DVD?>R.O Vine>DVD?(Mine)>You

1. TV Announcer - French TV Musique Show (In french)
2. Don Kirschner's Intro
3. Killing Yourself To Live
4. Hole In The Sky
5. Snowblind
6. War Pigs
7. Paranoid

rapidshare.com: (reposted September 8)
http://lix.in/-35d5f2
http://lix.in/-281a53
http://lix.in/-29a0f4
http://lix.in/-2b2795
http://lix.in/-2cae36
http://lix.in/-2e34d7
http://lix.in/-2fbb78
http://lix.in/-314219
http://lix.in/-32c8ba
http://lix.in/-344f5b
http://lix.in/-35d5fc
http://lix.in/-281a5d
http://lix.in/-29a0fe
http://lix.in/-2b279f
http://lix.in/-2cae40
http://lix.in/-2e34e1
http://lix.in/-2fbb82
http://lix.in/-314223


megaupload (reposted September 08):
http://lix.in/-32c892
http://lix.in/-344f33
http://lix.in/-35d5d4
http://lix.in/-281a35
http://lix.in/-29a0d6
http://lix.in/-2b2777
http://lix.in/-2cae18
http://lix.in/-2e34b9
http://lix.in/-2fbb5a
http://lix.in/-3141fb
http://lix.in/-32c89c
http://lix.in/-344f3d
http://lix.in/-35d5de
http://lix.in/-281a3f
http://lix.in/-29a0e0
http://lix.in/-2b2781
http://lix.in/-2cae22


Comments welcome.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much !!

Anonymous said...

part 5 is corrupt !!!

Anonymous said...

Great post, but I'm having problems with part 5 as well

Anonymous said...

Wow! I used to watch Don Kirschner a lot. This is such a classic. Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, download part 5 three times, but it won't go past there, keeps saying you need pat 5 to continue, then file corrupt

Anonymous said...

PLEASE NOTE: Parts 5 and 10 are not corrupt but they DO need to be renamed.
Rename the first few characters from
Bl ack to Bla ck. (Note where the space is placed.)
It will then work perfectly.
Sorry for your frustration.
I hope that you'll find the concert more than worth the trouble!

Anonymous said...

Is part 14 missing?

Anonymous said...

I Had to rename part 14 as well, it worked fine after that
It's worth it !

Anonymous said...

I have downloaded all of the links and found the following. I have no part 6 or
part 12. Also there are two part5's and two part 14's. The follwing links are
named part 5(with the mentioned spelling difference)

http://lix.in/-2c4428(5th link in the list)
http://lix.in/-2c2452(last link in the list)

The following links are both named part 14(also with spelling differences)

http://lix.in/-30ed5f(14th link in the list)
http://lix.in/-291710(15th link in the list)

Does anyone know if either of these is actually part 6 or part 12 which
might be mislabeled?

Anonymous said...

I´m having problems! Don´t have parts 6 and 12!! Please post!! Tanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Can't wait to DL. Do you have the Born Again and Eternal Idol demos? That would be great.

hagar73

Anonymous said...

Totally confused here. No part one. I downloaded the Rapid Share links and it's not there. I pulled it off of the Megaupload list and it appeared to have the same renaming problem, but now that I've UnRared it, it hangs for about a minute and even unzips enough for me to watch some video clips, but it pops up an error message for #1.

Anonymous said...

Also, are either of the part 5s actually part 6 or the part 14s actually part 12? Sorry for the confusion, but after downloading, it's hard to keep track of all these coded links.

Anonymous said...

How do I down load this? I don't get it. Is it like a flac. file or...?? Please help. My Girl sings for an all female Sabbath tribute and would LOVE this! Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Under normal circumstances, you would download all the pieces, and after UnRaring the first file, the rest should open accordingly and produce the files you need to burn. There are a couple files that we have having problems with. In this case, it's a DVD and a bit more complicated than decompressing some FLAC files.

Can't wait to get this fixed as I really want to watch this. I'm able to preview a bit of it in OSX with MPEG Streamclip and it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I've downloaded all 17 RapidShare rars and have no Part 1, 6 or 12, but I do have two Part 5, two Part 10 and two Part 14 (different spellings on the duplicate filenames)!

Can anyone help? I'd really appreciate it if you could look into this, real!

Anonymous said...

OK, I've now solved my problem (see above) and perhaps this will help some others: I downloaded Parts 1, 6 & 12 from the MegaUpload links

Pt.1 = http://lix.in/-2c657a

Pt.6 = http://lix.in/-27d967

Pt.12 = http://lix.in/-27d81d


then it was just a case of adding the underscores between "Bla" & "ck" and "Sabb" & "ath" in the filenames, and it all UnRar-ed without any problems.

Looks good too! Thanks, real!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much, i only had bits and pieces before

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching this. Thank you so much, Dave, for persisting and re-uploading the files. I enjoyed this a lot and would recommend it to any Sabbath fan.

Anonymous said...

Everything seems to open just fine after downloading, but then I am left with an MD5 file on my Macintosh that I cannot decode with Xact, which is all I have to use. Any suggestions as to how to get this to work?

Anonymous said...

Hi all. Ive tried and tried to fix the problems with this download. I have renamed files but I can only see parts of the show. Can someone help?

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

harry lime said...

wow this is such a great find the quality is excellent and the performance of the boys is marvellous too. anybody know where i can get that marvellous orange suit don is wearing , orange is just my colour:-) by the way downloading and burning on dvd worked like a charm and its really worth it!!