The Undertones
Rockpalast, Grugahalle Essen, Germany, 17 October 1981
Total duration: about 62 min
quality: VG/EX- STEREO SBD
no lineage
set list:
01 You Got My Number
02 Hypnotized
03 His Goodlooking Girlfriend
04 Tearproof
05 As Long As I Can See That Girl
06 Girls That Don't Talk
07 It's Going To Happen
08 Jimmy Jimmy
09 I Don't Know
10 More Songs About Chocolate And Girls
11 Forever Paradise
12 Beautiful Friend
13 Julie Ocean
14 You're Welcome
15 When Saturday Comes
16 Jump Boys
17 Teenage Kicks
18 Get Over You
19 Sigh And Explode
20 My Perfect Cousin
21 Get It On
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-422f61
http://lix.in/-43b602
http://lix.in/-453ca3
http://lix.in/-46c344
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3907a5
http://lix.in/-3a8e46
http://lix.in/-3c14e7
http://lix.in/-3d9b88
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
H*ll YES Dave!!! So far, your POTM (Post of the Month) for me :-) I'm sure this one is gonna "kicks" my a** - even though I'm not a teenager anymore :-)
THX A LOT buddy!
Thanks for this one...it's downloading as I type this and it can't go fast enough. It even kicks off with my favorite song of theirs.
RnRS.
Toxxy, what's goin' on w/ your blog? Is it back?
Wow! Marvelous! Wow!
Health care reform ?The Bush Reich investigated ? And A LIVE Undertones Boot !!! This is real right ?
Ok just checking... Still a little shell shocked... Thanks can't wait to send this to my brother !
I don't think I'm gonna blog again Rock 'n' Roll Steve...but I am doing a little posting here:
http://avaxhome.ws/blogs/Toxxy
Cheers!
sounds like the CD source was mastered off a vinyl LP, some distinct pop and clicks. I have never seen this as an LP, my guess is it's German.
For the fans, good sound though, by this era thay have a horn section and are pretty slick. from wiki
"n December 1980, The Undertones announced that they were splitting from Sire records. Following negotiations, their manager, Andy Ferguson, signed the group to EMI. The Undertones released their third album, Positive Touch, in May 1981. The songs on this album indicated a change in musical influences. They also released two further singles in 1981, as with Positive Touch, they were critically acclaimed, although neither the album or either of the singles was as successful as any of the material released the previous year. Following this the group embarked on their biggest European tour."
Just wish my Undertones boot LP of early stuff wasn't bloody warped!!
The Anthology CD has a load of early demos and live.
Post a Comment