Monday, February 2, 2009

Aerosmith: Boston 1986 (FM Source) FLAC

1-front
"10 years of Aerosmith"
Boston-Boston dance club
Boston, Mass.
December 3, 1980
performance quality: B to C
recording quality: B to A-
source: FM broadcast master reel
runtime: 79:39
lineage: WCOZ FM radio > Sansui 8 reciever >
old Sony reel recorder > Maxell UD 7" reel >
soundforge 4.5 > FLAC 6 > torrentially yours.
It's a 3 step torrent, even though not one of my best.
Setlist:
1: Steve Tyler Backstage Comments
2: Rats In The Cellar
3: Walkin' The Dog
4: Lord Of The Thighs
5: Get It Up
6: Reefer Head Woman
7: Mother Popcorn
8: Think About It
9: Seasons Of Wither
10: Make Me Wanna Scream - Big Ten Inch.
11: Walk This Way
12: Lick And A Promise
13: Milk Cow Blues
14: Come Together
15: Train Kept A Rollin'

This was a live broadcast carried on WCOZ radio in Boston, from Boston-Boston club, with the "bad boys of Boston". Tyler announces that they are celebrating 10 years of Aerosmith music (?). Any fan of the band probably knows this was not the best of times for Aerosmith and certainly far from the hottest show I've heard of theirs, but this is taken from my Maxell FM master reel (3.3/4 ips).
It is obviously not a Teac master reel (as many of mine are), probably a product from a very old and not especially good Sony reel to reel. This is the whole show, first note to last, nothing missing at all and it is a pretty good setlist.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3981b9
http://lix.in/-3b085a
http://lix.in/-3c8efb
http://lix.in/-3e159c
http://lix.in/-3f9c3d
http://lix.in/-4122de


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-42a97f
http://lix.in/-443020
http://lix.in/-367481
http://lix.in/-37fb22
http://lix.in/-3981c3
http://lix.in/-3b0864


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah ...this is one I'd lost and now I got it again thanks to you....you rule....thanks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks keep the smith comin! also do you have any more kiss soundboads form 80'z era?

Anonymous said...

Dude!!! I listened to this show tonight and loved it! It is so amazing to listen to the difference between this and the Ventura County Fairgrounds 1983 show. I think it is the difference between booze and drugs. I could be wrong but I have done both in the past and "think" I can tell the difference. Anyway, Quality Boots should give out Rock'N'Roll diplomas after listening to all these shows!

Anonymous said...

Tyler was really stoned here, his voice sounds affected...many thanks for this one