[3cd]
Lansdowne Park
Ottawa, Canada
28th August 1987
Excellent Soundboard Recording
Artwork Included
Lineage: TradeCDR--> EAC(secure)--> Flac(level.8)
Disc 1
01. - Intro - / Up The Hill Backwards
02. Glass Spider / Up The Hill Backwards (reprise)
03. Day In Day Out
04. Bang Bang
05. Absolute Beginners
06. Loving The Alien
07. China Girl
08. Rebel Rebel
09. Fashion
Disc 2
01. Scary Monsters
02. All The Madmen
03. Never Let Me Down
04. Big Brother
05. 87 & Cry
06. Heroes
07. Sons Of The Silent Age
08. Time Will Crawl
Disc 3
01. Young Americans
02. Beat Of Your Drum
03. The Jean Genie
04. Let's Dance
05. Fame
06. Time
07. Blue Jean
08. Modern Love
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-42a8d5
http://lix.in/-442f76
http://lix.in/-3673d7
http://lix.in/-37fa78
http://lix.in/-398119
http://lix.in/-3b07ba
http://lix.in/-3c8e5b
http://lix.in/-3e14fc
http://lix.in/-3f9b9d
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-412248
http://lix.in/-42a8e9
http://lix.in/-442f8a
http://lix.in/-3673eb
http://lix.in/-37fa8c
http://lix.in/-39812d
http://lix.in/-3b07ce
http://lix.in/-3c8e6f
http://lix.in/-3e1510
Comments welcome.
13 comments:
Just love these Bowie soudnboards man. Thanks so much for everything!!!
anyone else having problems with the files?
Yes, can't decode tracks 3 & 6 on the third disc.
Thanks a lot, sound is excellent! I have only one other from 1987 so this is a welcome addition.
I didn't have any problems in unpacking and playing the fles.
I left the second anonymous comment yesterday (didn't realise I could choose an identity). WinRar unpacked the FLAC files OK but I couldn't decode those two to WAV for burning. Tried both Rapidshare & Megaupload options but either way got 'stream dedcoder error' message when loaded into FLAC frontend program.
I left the second anonymous comment yesterday (didn't realise I could choose an identity). WinRar unpacked the FLAC files OK but I couldn't decode those two to WAV for burning. Tried both Rapidshare & Megaupload options but either way got 'stream decoder error' message when loaded into FLAC frontend program.
I had trouble with tracks 3 and 6 on disc 3. I chose to decode through errors and it produced the WAV's. The upshot was one brief blip during "Jean Genie" and two small blips during "Time." Still very listenable and the quality of this soundboard is great. Thank you!
What a pity about these couple of small problems. Can it be fixed please, so that it is perfect! That would be so appreciated.
Obviously I'm in agreement with the previous comment. It would be great to have a blip-free version of this recording if it can be fixed.
Hi Dave thanks for the great sounding Bowie. Like some others Tracks 3 & ^ on disc three are showing errors when I convert them to Wav. track 3 decodes only 1m50s
track 6 only 1m
any chance of a re-up of disc 3
same problems with those 2 tracks :(
hope you will fix it..
Dave
Can you fix song 3 and 6 on disc 3.
Love this concert.
True fan of your work
Best
The Blue Fox
pls fix corrupted tracks!
can't wait for this show :)
tnx
Post a Comment