Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Led Zeppelin: Oxford 1973 (Dadgad Remastered Soundboard) FLAC

oxford73_f
art from another boot of same night lots of art provided
1973.01.07
Venue: The New Theatre
Country: England
Quality: Excellent Soundboard
No Of Cds: 2
Comments: Remastered from a 1st gen>DAT source.
Cut in The Rain Song edited out.
Nice performance, Plant's voice nearly recovered, great drumming from Bonham
perfect work from JPJ.
Page misses the STH solo first notes.
1st Gen>DAT(5)>CDr(x)>EAC>WAV>FLAC
Remastered with A.A. 3.0 (dadgad prod.)

01 Rock And Roll (cuts in) (CD1)
02 Over The Hills And Far Away
03 Black Dog
04 Misty Mountain Hop
05 Since I've Been Loving You
06 Dancing Days
07 Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
08 The Song Remains The Same
09 The Rain Song (small cut)
10 Dazed And Confused (CD2)
11 Stairway To Heaven
12 Whole Lotta Love

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3f37ba
http://lix.in/-40be5b
http://lix.in/-4244fc
http://lix.in/-43cb9d
http://lix.in/-45523e
http://lix.in/-37969f


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-391d40
http://lix.in/-3aa3e1
http://lix.in/-3c2a82
http://lix.in/-3db123
http://lix.in/-3f37c4
http://lix.in/-40be65


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolly good! -TIP

Anonymous said...

Thanks - another mp3 show I can throw away!

I would like to upgrade the Zep studio outtake cds Physical Rarities and Studio Daze from mp3 to lossless - have you got them?

Thanks for sharing so much good stuff in lossless.

Anonymous said...

Hi..I am looking for Led Zep COMPOLETE BBC SESSIONS 4 DISC SET IN FLAC or SHN. IS This Possible?

Thanks,

Charlie

Anonymous said...

Anyone else notice the 1st track won't play properly? When I burned it and listened on stereo, it freezes after Robert says "been a long time since I rock n roll"--STOP.

also, i'm very appreciative but I wouldn't call this an "excellent" soundboard