August 23,1982
Forest Hills Tennis Stadium
New York,N.Y.
Source: Audience
Quality: B+
Bookmark: http://www.genesis-movement.co.uk/php/showdetails.php?uid=522
Disc 1:
1.1 Dance On A Volcano 05:05
1.2 Behind The Lines 05:43
1.3 Follow You Follow Me 04:48
1.4 Dodo / Lurker 09:20
1.5 Abacab 09:36
1.6 No Reply At All (With Phoenix Horns) 06:00
1.7 Paperlate (With Phoenix Horns) 04:04
1.8 Supper's Ready 31:44
Disc 2:
2.1 Misunderstanding 04:12
2.2 Man On The Corner 04:27
2.3 Who Dunnit? 03:46
2.4 Band Introductions 03:27
2.5 In The Cage / Cinema Show 12:39
2.6 Afterglow 04:52
2.7 Turn It On Again 06:06
2.8 Drum Duet / Los Endos 09:05
2.9 The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway 10:15
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3e9f6b
http://lix.in/-40260c
http://lix.in/-41acad
http://lix.in/-43334e
http://lix.in/-44b9ef
http://lix.in/-464090
http://lix.in/-3884f1
http://lix.in/-3a0b92
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3e9f75
http://lix.in/-402616
http://lix.in/-41acb7
http://lix.in/-433358
http://lix.in/-44b9f9
http://lix.in/-46409a
http://lix.in/-3884fb
http://lix.in/-3a0b9c
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
Downloading!!! Thanks, Dave! A love this "Genesis attack"!
Not relevant to this recording, but does anyone know why I'm not seeing the Google ads anymore?
not at the top OR bottom??
I get them...
Wow, more great Genesis! Thank you so much for these recent posts. These are great additions, and have all been ones I did not Have. Fantastic!
Post a Comment