R.E.M. - Waldbühne, Berlin (Germany), 16.July 2008
1. Living Well In The Best Revenge
2. West Of The Fields
3. What’s The Frequency, Kenneth
4. Star 69
5. Man Sized Wreath
6. Ignoreland
7. Begin The Begin
8. Hollow Man
9. Imitation Of Life
10. Houston
11. Electrolite
12. South Central Rain
13. Auctioneer
14. The Great Beyound
15. The One I Love
16. Pretty Persuasion
17. Fall On Me
18. Let Me In
19. Horse To Water
20. Bad Day
21. I’m Gonna Dj
22. Orange Crush
23. Supernatural Superserious
24. Losing My Religion
25. Driver 8
26. Don't Go Back To Rockville
27. Man On The Moon
time: 1:36:18
Peter Buck - guitar
Mike Mills - bass, keyboards
Michael Stipe - vocals
Bill Rieflin - drums
Scott McCaughey - bass, guitar, keyboards
DigiSat broadcast (RBB RadioEins Germany on 04.February 2009 / 48 kHz,320 kbps) -> optical cable -> Adobe Audition (fades, crossfades, downsampling to 44,1 kHz) -> wav -> CD Wave Editor (tracking) -> wav -> TLH -> flac
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3bf10c
http://lix.in/-3d77ad
http://lix.in/-3efe4e
http://lix.in/-4084ef
http://lix.in/-420b90
http://lix.in/-439231
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4518d2
http://lix.in/-375d33
http://lix.in/-38e3d4
http://lix.in/-3a6a75
http://lix.in/-3bf116
http://lix.in/-3d77b7
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
OOOOOMMMMGGG...the complete show in perfect quality!!!!
I knew an AUD of this show....
thanks
Thank you for this one. Complete shows in great quality with R.E.M. always welcome.
Cheers
Fantastic, and once again, another REM gem - many, many thanks, as ever.
Never mind work, I'm on it right now . . .
Dave H
PS Any sight of Genesis Reunion 1982 (TM version) ?
Any chance of it at all ?
always a chance ;)
Well, I'll keep hoping for it !
Thanks (and my fingers are crossed, as ever).
Dave H.
PS All top-draw Bruce and REM shows gratefully recieved !
Great post! Anyone got proper artwork for this baby?
Post a Comment