San Bernardino, California 1975-03-07 (Cover says 1976)
"Rhythm and Booze"
OH BOY 1-9068
Lineage: Original Silver CD(Soundboard) -> EAC>WAV ->FLAC
Setlist
1. I'm Losing You
2. Bring It On Home
3. Sweet Little Rock n' Roller
4. Too Bad
5. Every Picture Tells a Story
6. Stay With Me
7. Motherless Children
8. Gasoline Alley
9. You Wear It Well
10. Maggie May
11. Twistin' The Night Away
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3b56c0
http://lix.in/-3cdd61
http://lix.in/-3e6402
http://lix.in/-3feaa3
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-417144
http://lix.in/-42f7e5
http://lix.in/-447e86
http://lix.in/-36c2e7
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
Excellent addition to the collection, thank you!
Not a dis on the music, love the Faces. But who told Rod he could get away with dressing like Mick Jagger? Jeezus!
[This is in no way intended to be a negative comment in away]
I don't think that Rod is "dressing like Mick Jagger". I think that Rod is dressing like Rod. It is the "style" for rock stars at the time I think. All those guys dress like this and I think it is pretty cool. Rod and Ronnie and Jeff and Mick are all close and do the same thing man, it is all good.
NOW... if you want to talk smack about Rod doing those Songbook albums... go right ahead!!! Ha, ha.
LOVE the Faces. I have been waiting, waiting, waiting for another Faces post. It is here and it is awesome. Thanks 2.0!
thanks for this show
Thanks for another great post.
According to dbetree, the venue for this show was the Swing Auditorium, hope this helps.
Post a Comment