Orpheum Theatre,
Boston, MA., March 12th 1976
http://www.tuckerhead.com/Live%20Tapes.htm
Late Show:
Master stereo reel to reel > cd > eac > wav > flac
Rare performance of "Will the Circle Be Unbroken"
01. Hillbilly Band
02. Long Hard Ride
03. Blue Ridge Mountain Skies (Doug vocals)
04. Searchin' For A Rainbow
05. Can't You See
06. Bound & Determined
07. Fire On The Mountain
08. Take The Highway
09. 24 Hours At A Time
10. This Ol' Cowboy (Toy vocals)
11. Crowd
Encore :
12. Will The Circle Be Unbroken *
* Jam with Elvin Bishop
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-380c15
http://lix.in/-3992b6
http://lix.in/-3b1957
http://lix.in/-3c9ff8
http://lix.in/-3e2699
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4133db
http://lix.in/-42ba7c
http://lix.in/-44411d
http://lix.in/-45c7be
http://lix.in/-380c1f
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
I have not taken a listen yet - However,... Thanks Dave!!!
I mean, Prince, Marshall Tucker.... Now all I'm missing is some Great Pat Martino!! LOL
Thanks a Million Man! Fantastic Site.
~ Musgrave ~ -- Chicago
does any one know if the downloading site is illegal
Post a Comment