Le Bourget, Paris, France
July 3, 1980
This show is a mix of two sources, one being from a second generation tape from the master of an Audience source.
The second source is a perfect Soundboard, copied straight from the master to CDR.
The master CDR that I recieved was cut into two tracks with about 8 songs on each track.
The second set was the first track, and the first part of the set was the second track.
I have remixed the audience to add bass that had been left of the original copy.
I then slowed the Audience version down to the same speed as the Soundboard.
The set list below shows how things mixed down.
Lineage:Audience=?Tape> Maxell 2S-90 minute> CDR), (Soundboard= Reel Master> CDR)- flac - world
1. Intro 3:49 (Audience)
2. Natural Mystic 4:16 (Audience)
3. Positive Vibration 4:50 (Audience)
4. Revolution 3:22 (Cut at the start, Audience/Soundboard mix)
5. I Shot The Sheriff 4:38 (Soundboard)
6. War 3:46 (Soundboard)
7. No More Trouble 1:45 (Soundboard)
8. Zimbabwe 3:35 (Soundboard)
9. Zion Train 4:59 (Soundboard)
10. No Woman, No Cry 6:03 (Soundboard)
11. Lively Up Yourself 6:27 (Soundboard)
12 Jamming 4:49 (Soundboard/Audience mix)
13. Exodus 5:32 (Audience)
14. Natty Dread 1:42 (Cut at start, Soundboard)
15. Work 4:08 (Soundboard)
16. Is This Love 3:15 (Soundboard)
17. Could You Be Loved 5:13 (Soundboard)
18. Roots, Rock, Reggae 4:34 (Soundboard)
19 Kinky Reggae 3:40 (Soundboard)
20 Get Up, Stand Up 6:37 (Soundboard)
21. Encore, Crowd 1:46 (Soundboard)
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3eab19
http://lix.in/-4031ba
http://lix.in/-41b85b
http://lix.in/-433efc
http://lix.in/-44c59d
http://lix.in/-464c3e
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-41bb2b
http://lix.in/-4341cc
http://lix.in/-44c86d
http://lix.in/-464f0e
http://lix.in/-38936f
http://lix.in/-3a1a10
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
Lots of hard work, but it is greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing this show. Thank you.
Wow, another great post from the best site around. Hope you can get another sponsor, but till then hope everyone can kick in just a few dollars. They can add up, believe me, and this site is worth saving. Thanks for all your hard work!
John
I love Bob.. Big Thanks
Time to click on a few adds :)
This is MP3 sourced
Post a Comment