Monday, February 16, 2009

Pink Floyd: Meddled 1971 (thir13en remaster) FLAC

**Remastered** by thir13en. Friends, DO NOT MISS this one!folder
1971-09-30
Harvested CDR 001
Paris Cinema, London, England
As for the recording, wow. I'm speechless.
As for what I did, a few hard line frequencies needed to be controlled, then slightly enhanced and maximized.
As for why I did it, the ultimate hope of having it be even more enjoyable for me to listen to. It is indeed.

01 Fat Old Sun 15:29
02 One Of These Days 7:31
03 Echoes 26:35
04 Embryo 10:05
05 Blues 4:56

PRE-13 SOURCE INFO
====================
====================
Here it is, the infamous Meddled ROIO, feverishly sought after by Floyd fans wanting to hear what Meddler was supposed to sound like before being mistakenly edited to mono.
It came from an FM broadcast over the BBC in England. The stereo dimension adds so much to the recording, you can actually hear very distinctly what each band member is doing.
This ROIO is just an incredible listen from start to finish. The sound is amazing as is the performance of the Floyd. Fat Old Sun never sounded better. It is important to note, Embryo and Blues came from a different original source I believe. You can read all about this title (and Meddler) at the following URL:
http://www.pf-roio.de/roio/roio-cd/meddler.cd.html
One of the best Floyd ROIO's ever made, bar none. Sit back and enjoy the music.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-42b6e4
http://lix.in/-443d85
http://lix.in/-45c426
http://lix.in/-380887


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3c9c60
http://lix.in/-3e2301
http://lix.in/-3fa9a2
http://lix.in/-413043


Comments welcome.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post - Have you ever come across the thir13en remaster of Concertgebouw? I would be interested to hear that one too

Thanks for the awesome work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dave - Dave, did magaupload discontinue happy hour? Just wondering if you knew. Thanks for all you do! -Tom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave. Looking forward to burning this boot

Anonymous said...

what a beauty! What a great mix!

Peter

Anonymous said...

Couldn't ask for better. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, an excellent master. Sounds like it was recorded yesterday -and its nearly 40 years ago! UR da best! -bluesmutt

Anonymous said...

I really didn't think you could get any better quality than Meddled, but this remastered version is unbelievable! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Incredible.....This must be heard to be appreciated........thanx isnt saying enough, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

many, many thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi dave, hope you and yours are well i cant seem too get any of the links too work any ideas? been loveing the blog for many many moons my friend,rob n,wales

Anonymous said...

WOW! got this yesterday, truly SUPERB PLUS sound! I've listened to "Bytes..." & "Meddler" for all these years, and this just blows them away. Thanks Dave!
SteveeRay