2009-06-02
Municipal Auditorium
San Antoinio, Texas
Recorded By: Robert Mullen (lvrwm)
Equipment/Lineage: Audience/SP-BMC-12 mic’s (Croakies)>SP-SPSB-1 (Battery Boost Box w/ Bass Roll-Off at 95Hz)>Sony MZ-RH10 HI-MD (PCM)(tracking done on the fly)>Hi-MD[M]>Sonic Stage 3.0>wav>TLH flac level 8.
OU Comments: First time at this venue in San Antonio. The acoustics at this auditorium are better than average IMHO. We were near the front of the 1st balcony, just stage left of center...nice sound from there. The crowd was excited, and behaved well around us. These guys put on a good show, So here is a nice capture of their current tour. We enjoyed this performance, hope you do as well!
Please: Convert to lossy format only for personal use.
Please: Do Not Buy or Sell This Recording.
Please: Trade Freely
Please: Relax and Enjoy!
Tracklist:
01-Intro->Miss America
02-Too Much Time On My Hands
03-Grand Illusion
04-Lorelie
05-I Am The Walrus
06-Tommy Talks
07-Chrystal Ball
08-Suite Madam Blue
09-Band Introductions->Fooling Yourself
10-Come Sail Away
11-Encore Break->
12-Blue Collar Man
13-Renegade
REMEMBER...ITS ONLY A MEMORY IF IT WAS NOT RECORDED...ENJOY!
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-49240f
or
http://lix.in/-50c534
http://lix.in/-524bd5
http://lix.in/-53d276
http://lix.in/-555917
http://lix.in/-56dfb8
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-56dfa4
or
http://lix.in/-50c52a
http://lix.in/-524bcb
http://lix.in/-53d26c
http://lix.in/-55590d
http://lix.in/-56dfae
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
I didn't know Axl Rose had joined Styx!
I can't find those files,please show me the way!
The links require cut and paste to a browser. Beyond that, what do you need? Perhaps one of tech savvy friends could help you out!
Axl - that WAS funny!
How stupid am I!It's So Easy.
Great! thanx!
Post a Comment